• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Hi can anyone tell me where I can buy E51 replacement rubber pedal covers from please? I've hunted high and low and can only find the aftermarket metal types
Perhaps an Infiniti part or maybe another Nissan part that will fit?

Hi can anyone tell me where I can buy E51 replacement rubber pedal covers from please? I've hunted high and low and can only find the aftermarket metal types
Is there a part number on the ones you have?

Just remembered speak/text BMR as he may know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi mate. I'm struggling to get the clips out to fit a thule rack. Is there a nack? Cheers.
Hi @Bosco, if your still struggling this is what the clip looks like out. You just need to gently lever it out from the 2 holes at the top - plastic removal tool will be best.

Attachments

• BAB34DD4-E97B-4546-9D73-6A23A4DE0214.jpeg
    BAB34DD4-E97B-4546-9D73-6A23A4DE0214.jpeg
    268.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 82B3901A-5081-48B9-B3E6-5BF8F70CA2F2.jpeg
    82B3901A-5081-48B9-B3E6-5BF8F70CA2F2.jpeg
    252.3 KB · Views: 18
Filled up with supa duper, now on drive hooked up, fridge on, given Ed clean lights with T-Cut headlight restoration from Halfords, less than 8 quid with trade card, Devon here we come. Now having a slack handfull of beer watching the footie.

View attachment 55964
So that's it, Ed is all loaded, ready for a sparrow's start tomorrow morning, "leaving on a jet plane" playing on the radio just as I finished, made me think...
Ed’s all packed, He is ready to go, He waiting there outside our door, We’ll probably wake the neighbours when we drive.
But the dawn is breakin' it’s early morn, Ed is ready to blow his horn, If we don’t get rid of lockdown, we could die.

So, test me and vaccinate, for a second dose don’t make me wait, Please, please Boris let us go.
'Cause we’re leavin' on blue Ed again, I know when I'll be back again, just bloody glad we get to go!

There's so many times you’ve let us down, So many times you fecked around, but I tell you Hancock, it don't mean a thing.
Every peg I hit, I'll think of you, Every drink I have, I'll drink for you, but when I come back, you’ll still do my head in.

So, kiss my arse and smile for me, tell me what you’ve done for me, tell the truth like you’ve never done before!

'Cause I'm leavin' on Blue Ed again…

Rear diff oil change, Transfer box oil change. Rear discs removed, everything cleaned, pins lubed and put back together. Flushed the brake fluid with the help of the wife's right leg. Then managed to put a hole in the sidewall of the left front tyre. Only done 300 miles on it. Arrggghhhh.:sob::sob::sob:

Today's been a good day!! 😁
Finished my new front grill 😍 all ready for the meshing. And made a start on the bumper repairs. Sanding back all the cracks, fibreglassed over and filled and sanded. Should be ready for paint soon. Then be good as new 😁😁😁20210612_204426.jpg20210612_161403.jpg20210612_173631.jpg20210612_203005.jpg

Took one of our little girls and her bestie' to Redcar Seafront, she's going to be 7 tomorrow bless her, a spot of arcades / amusements (they hammered the 2p machines and the grabbers!) good olde fish & chips, then a walk down the beach! Her mate loved the bus, couldn't believe she could choose from a list of films to watch on route! :cool: so had a nice day today, and throwing a big family BBQ tomorrow!
...............obviously, took some pics whilst there 👍

Last edited:
Back