• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

2004 E51 speedo conversion. Swap over pretty simple. Resetting dials was a bit of a chore. All sorted now and bang on.

Great job as usual , hope u r charging person who bumped it proper price , will be as gd as new in no time
Yes mate. Haven't had any quotes yet, but I'll get a couple and charge him in the region of those. Fillings gone well so far.vbit more to do, and some re-enforcing on the back and ready for paint.

wish i could do mine that fast :joy:

well i just hoovered out half a flower pot of soil out of mine

not kids :joy: a blooming 20lt pot plant fell over with a six foot palm tree in it :sob::sob:

not kids :joy: a blooming 20lt pot plant fell over with a six foot palm tree in it :sob::sob:
6ft, pfffff,

7RvEQkG.jpg

Today I have been mostly ordering 'Unleaded Only' stickers to minimise the chances that I (well, the wife) fills up with diesel. After six years owning a diesel van previous to my Elgrand, I'm worried there might be some muscle memory 😆

Today I have been mostly ordering 'Unleaded Only' stickers to minimise the chances that I (well, the wife) fills up with diesel. After six years owning a diesel van previous to my Elgrand, I'm worried there might be some muscle memory 😆
European cars have a smaller inlet (usually a plastic insert) for unleaded fillers that prevents the diesel pump fitting, I wonder if there is an insert that will fit in the Elgrand filler.

European cars have a smaller inlet (usually a plastic insert) for unleaded fillers that prevents the diesel pump fitting, I wonder if there is an insert that will fit in the Elgrand filler.

Touch wood I've never done it before with any vehicle I've owned and it's not like the Elgrand sounds anything like a diesel but I reckon a little reminder inside the fuel flap is no bad thing.

I blew the budget buying my van in the first place so I'm having to keep any changes I make to under a fiver for the time being :laughing:

Back