• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

okey dokey thats where i had them done last time

Would love to do this, but the wheelchair doesn't rotate 😞

Filled up with supa duper, now on drive hooked up, fridge on, given Ed clean lights with T-Cut headlight restoration from Halfords, less than 8 quid with trade card, Devon here we come. Now having a slack handfull of beer watching the footie.

EdLights.jpg

After my mishap with flashlube yesterday took Ellie for trip down to Bristol and back to burn off any remnants of fluid and make sure everything still works! Ran like a dream 😃. Real mix of driving conditions....hour and half stop start on m25 this morning averaging about 20 mph, several miles on m4 at 50-60 through roadworks then around 70 most of the rest of the journey with regular bursts in the outside lane (sticking to the speed limit of course....honest). Managed around 24mpg which is a personal best. Way better than I normally get so well pleased especially as I'm running on momentum due to lack of lpg.
Now I'm not for one minute suggesting the improved mpg has anything to do with pouring half a can of flashlube in the engine and I wouldn't recommend anyone else trying this but....😙😙😙

Put the roof bars on over the weekend........it was plain sailing once I’d finally managed to get the fiddly little clips out- thankfully all made it out without snapping! Won’t be leaving on permanently but wanted to test them out before potential camping trips later in the year 🏕 🍺 ☀️ 🚐
Hi mate. I'm struggling to get the clips out to fit a thule rack. Is there a nack? Cheers.

Hi can anyone tell me where I can buy E51 replacement rubber pedal covers from please? I've hunted high and low and can only find the aftermarket metal types

Back