• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Nothing to do with colour, it's just the electric sliding door.
Too true m8, I've been talking to a few of of my "bigger" mates and they are well up for doing a drop off wearing black suits, earpieces and wearing shades....
If it happens I'll post the pics lol
I'm sure you will agree though, black is a limo/vip colour, white is for weddings :D :D

Too true m8, I've been talking to a few of of my "bigger" mates and they are well up for doing a drop off wearing black suits, earpieces and wearing shades....
If it happens I'll post the pics lol
I'm sure you will agree though, black is a limo/vip colour, white is for weddings :D :D
Reminds me of an old joke.

Little Johnny asks his mum "Mummy, why do brides wear white on their wedding day?"
Mum replies "That's because it's the most joyous, perfect, beautiful day for them, and they know they are set to live happily ever after."
Little Johnny thinks for a moment and asks. "OK, so why do grooms wear black?"

Reminds me of an old joke.

Little Johnny asks his mum "Mummy, why do brides wear white on their wedding day?"
Mum replies "That's because it's the most joyous, perfect, beautiful day for them, and they know they are set to live happily ever after."
Little Johnny thinks for a moment and asks. "OK, so why do grooms wear black?"
White is for lasses, "Men in White" doesn't sound right... "Men in Black" meanwhile, you know what I mean lol

The last few days I have had a messy boot as I was fettling with interior LED's, ran the cables from the switch panel powered by the leisure battery to both sides of the car and wired in a remote dimmer switch, just need to attach the fittings and am debating on whether to use Velcro, 3M thin double sided tape or the 3m really really sticky pads, hmmmmmm anyways Ta Da went for Green I also have two fittings that I made up in White so they can be easily swapped out (not if I use the 3M strong stuff though).

9Zy4Jqb.jpg

Perhaps you should fit RGB lamps so you can change to any colour without having to swap.
I am happy with the Green it was a "just in case thing" and stuff having Red, as I don't fancy being pulled over on Streatham High Road late at night with a Red glowing interior :grinning: also the dimmer I used doesn't support the RGB LED strips.

Give it a clean,5 minutes before it started raining(could also be on the WTF thread)😠 also technically not today but very recently blacked my lower grille out,just couldn't live with it any more and it was cheaper than buying a house in Andy's street😀.this weekend those headlights are getting sorted

Attachments

• IMG_0558.JPG
    IMG_0558.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 13
Back