• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Driving back from work noticed my N/S wiper blade starting to come apart, looks like I will be shopping for some over the weekend, does anyone know the lengths of the blades off the top of their heads. I will probably go for the BOSH areotwin style.
Silly reply but if you check the Trade Card requirements for Halfords you may be eligible for a Trade Card, as an ex Electrician I was and 20% helps and in this day and age every £ is a prisoner.

Silly reply but if you check the Trade Card requirements for Halfords you may be eligible for a Trade Card, as an ex Electrician I was and 20% helps and in this day and age every £ is a prisoner.
Thank you, but I already have one 😉 if I didn't have one I would use halfraudes.

Just bagged a pair of these for under £50 o_O

Indeed, front ones.
I currently have a pair of fly 6x9 behind my front seats in built in boxes might do away with them and get something like that my only worry is the rattling sound of the 50s doors probs would need some kind of insulation

Not had the door cards of but looking at other threads it looks like there is already a bit of insulation on the 51 doors.

Not had the door cards of but looking at other threads it looks like there is already a bit of insulation on the 51 doors.
That's a bonus I took the standards out as it sounded terrible speakers were crap but also had that vibration noise in the doors so I put new ones behind seats it sounds good but something in the doors would be more tidy and have more room in the rear

That's a bonus I took the standards out as it sounded terrible speakers were crap but also had that vibration noise in the doors so I put new ones behind seats it sounds good but something in the doors would be more tidy and have more room in the rear
I bought some of a previous member , decent make , fitted doors sound gd enough for me

I bought some of a previous member , decent make , fitted doors sound gd enough for me
Mine rattled like hell will have a look inside the doors again at some point see what can be done

Whilst testing a @Stempyuno lighting modification I noticed one of my lower light clusters was partially filled with water. Knowing what a ball-ache of a job removing the clusters is, and not wanting to risk losing a spanner or socket in the recess behind the wing (again), I make a simple but effective aqua easement port at the bottom of the light instead.

.IMG_2576.jpegIMG_2577.jpeg

Whilst testing a @Stempyuno lighting modification I noticed one of my lower light clusters was partially filled with water. Knowing what a ball-ache of a job removing the clusters is, and not wanting to risk losing a spanner or socket in the recess behind the wing (again), I make a simple but effective aqua easement port at the bottom of the light instead.

.View attachment 45241View attachment 45242
These are a godsend, unless you have a Lotus as I believe they have an open portal to another dimension for lost bits........ /VOE,

Christmas present idea for the missus to buy for you maybe,

bdQDCYW.jpg

First time my e50 tyres have felt ground for a gd few weeks , ignore missing wheel caps , but u get the idea how car will look , lifted front by 40mm (spacer) new struts and springs aswell (front only ) so hopeful it drops a tiny more
397912F1-92BF-4AC3-B66E-AD83E8684ACE.jpegE7AE7D44-B1F4-46A6-86D1-74EB24EC8775.jpeg239D77DA-4574-4657-AFC8-8EB949BC06EB.jpegA55D69B3-11AC-4906-BDE3-8226EFCC11DF.jpeg

Back