• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

I tested a wiring mod from @Stempyuno that enabled my rear lower brake lights to additionally function as side lights. Really easy install and works perfectly! Here's a video of them in action. (I was testing all possible combinations, it's not a show demo mode!)

I love it when a plan comes together! The rear end looks more balanced now, seemed a shame not to use the lowers for side lights on my particular Elgrand - I know others might come from Japan like this as standard, but it really is a good improvement. There is also flexibility to wire them as rear DRLs too, if that's what people wanted to do.

I tested a wiring mod from @Stempyuno that enabled my rear lower brake lights to additionally function as side lights. Really easy install and works perfectly! Here's a video of them in action. (I was testing all possible combinations, it's not a show demo mode!)

Hmmmm I must resist I must resist, but still tempted as fettling keeps you out of trouble, what does the kit include and is it easy to fit?

Nice one

Took a trip eastward along the coast to Littlehampton. Found an Elgrand dedicated parking space and enjoyed a picnic in the back and a bracing walk alongside the River Arun.

IMG_20201206_145600_0.jpg

Currently Cooking callipers ... you try saying that with false teeth ..
She sells sea shells on the sea sure
First time my e50 tyres have felt ground for a gd few weeks , ignore missing wheel caps , but u get the idea how car will look , lifted front by 40mm (spacer) new struts and springs aswell (front only ) so hopeful it drops a tiny more
View attachment 45251View attachment 45252View attachment 45253View attachment 45254
thats a nice e50

Semi installed Miracast to van so can mirror off phone. Didn't realize how crap quality the mirroring was 😭 but at least not too pixelated to use Google maps.

Had to use hdmi to NTSC converter post Miracast unit.

Just need to wait for some materials so I can hide it all in the panel.

I drove to the local hardware store in the Elgrand. Bought a new toilet seat. That's literally as exciting as my day got. Free range bowel movements here on out.

View attachment 45306
Don't get me started on toilet seat decor, today "thanks to her indoors " i had to sit on santa's face and stand on an elf :mad:

Fitted baby seat just need to make some minor adjustments as of to the Cotswolds today,

qvMtGEC.jpg

Back