• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

So it's an S3 NE51 Highway Star in silver, black leather edition. 2008, 45k miles on the clock.

We actually went through an agent and bought from the auction in Japan. Just have to wait for a space on a boat xD.

Lots of plans though, new wheels, new pipes, lpg conversion....perhaps a quick spritz of the headlights. Can see where my cash is going for the foreseeable!

Hope the links work!
She's a beauty! 😍

So it's an S3 NE51 Highway Star in silver, black leather edition. 2008, 45k miles on the clock.

We actually went through an agent and bought from the auction in Japan. Just have to wait for a space on a boat xD.

Lots of plans though, new wheels, new pipes, lpg conversion....perhaps a quick spritz of the headlights. Can see where my cash is going for the foreseeable!

Hope the links work!
Very tidy 👌 good luck with the long wait....

I have put a front bumper on my Elgrand that has stopped me getting my e50 on the ramp for my mot with my trusted local garage 🤣 looks like I’m going to have to trim it :/

I have put a front bumper on my Elgrand that has stopped me getting my e50 on the ramp for my mot with my trusted local garage 🤣 looks like I’m going to have to trim it :/
Crap mate that's gutting couldn't they gradually build it up with chocks of wood :(

I'm lucky my local garage has sunken ramps so drives straight in. But tyre shop where I get alignment done, mechanic was proper sweating driving it onto the ramps

Loaded up with two adult bikes and two kids bikes for a day out no problem, and still seating for four in luxury. The Elgrand is hard to beat.

6F6DAD0E-765A-45AC-8EAD-8262ACCC71E2.jpeg

He’s doesn’t want to risk I’ve got to trim it because I keep cracking it cuz it’s to low lol
Yep as much as it pained me to do it. I had to trim the bottom off mine. Certainly worth it as I can drive around without wincing at every speed hump now!

Yep as much as it pained me to do it. I had to trim the bottom off mine. Certainly worth it as I can drive around without wincing at every speed hump now!
I know it’s crazy i was getting twitchy every time I drove it! then I get out and think wow it looks so nice looking forward to trimming it. When I first got it done the next day drove to Devon and hit a dear that was already dead but smashed my bumper up :/ lol

I know it’s crazy i was getting twitchy every time I drove it! then I get out and think wow it looks so nice looking forward to trimming it. When I first got it done the next day drove to Devon and hit a dear that was already dead but smashed my bumper up :/ lol
May be you can compare heights with rob so you know where best to chop it

Hope the links work!
stork.jpg

Loaded up with two adult bikes and two kids bikes for a day out no problem, and still seating for four in luxury. The Elgrand is hard to beat.

View attachment 45183
What do you do when you've finished your ride and they're caked in mud?

I really want a sort of bike bag, I can't find such a thing though. Like a bigger version of my stuff sack for my paraglider with a chunky drawstring to keep all the muck inside.

Back