• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

I have completed a complete transformation of my Ellie!
Take a look at my changes here Elgrand walk through video
Brilliant. Best use of space I've seen yet.
Was going to show my wife but I spotted your "range extender" placed very closely to your brew facilities.
It'll trigger her OCD/hygiene anxieties 🥺

I've done some mental Elgrand lifting today. Finally decided that I'm not a 20" alloy person, plus the tyres won't pass the MOT in the new year. I'm going to work toward 17/18" alloys (maybe original) with a spring and roll bar upgrade. Watch this space for some 20s for sale....

Is anyone else having problems loading a video its about 8 seconds long with sound so should not be to big

Well today is a sad day as I have decided to take my Elgrand off the road ready to be sold as spares or repair in the near future.
Pooley engine.
And no sorry all the juicy bits will be coming off and will not be for sale.
Now that is a sad thing.
After all the effort that’s gone into it, can you not source an engine or have you got your eye on another Ellie 🥲🤧

I don’t mind you fitting the juicy bits to mine for safe keeping and to be sure your skills don’t fade (they do say, use it or lose it)

Ditto and Ditto.
Still waiting for tests but mobility scooter requirement may be looming. Only 52 ffs. I think I'll need an electric hoist to detail the van roof soon 😆

So does mine. But even being a 6' 4" lanky git I can't reach all of it from there 😄
Mate what you worrying about, at 5’6” I need a scissor lift let alone an electric hoist… 🤣

Took mine for its first MOT, well with me. Passed with a little advisory on the anti roll bar linkages. I was thinking about replacing them with adjustable ones so it’s a win win in my books…

Oh and I washed her two days ago and she now is white again. Felt faster…
Glad it passed mate. I took my van to my local garage as got a knocking noise. He put it on ramp and said the nearside anti roll bar needs changing. Said to change in pairs. Where you getting the adjustable ones? Been online looking and only see non adjustable for around £30 a pair average. Are you fitting them yourself?

Think I'll need to wash her soon to get some extra speed. 😄

Glad it passed mate. I took my van to my local garage as got a knocking noise. He put it on ramp and said the nearside anti roll bar needs changing. Said to change in pairs. Where you getting the adjustable ones? Been online looking and only see non adjustable for around £30 a pair average. Are you fitting them yourself?

Think I'll need to wash her soon to get some extra speed. 😄
I was going to try the place @mr.benn recommended.
Post in thread 'Project ベテイ'
https://forum.elgrandoc.uk/threads/project-ベテイ.21886/post-387373
I would do the work myself but as I don’t have a jack, axle stands, a flat drive, the time, but most importantly the want to actually do it. So I’ll source them and get my local mechanic to fit them.

Back