• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

I can't sleep if there's so much as a water mark on mine.
I'm really hoping I lose this obsession soon. My wife keeps looking at me "that way" when I'm outside with the van. : unamused:

I went and discovered Bilt Hamber "clay".
After the first time using it and waxing afterwards, I just HAVE to have that glassy smooth feeling every blinking day o_O
I used to go weeks without washing my last car too...:tired_face:

It's our anniversary this week. I'm trying to be very careful not to get caught cleaning or messing with anything van-related.
If I make it to Saturday, I'm golden.

@Mark76e Mate that obsession will never disappear now your an Elgrand owner! lol
I've had mine for over 5 years now and like you said I cannot walk past mine without doing something to it, I don't think any other car Ive owned has had so much polish/wax! lol

It's our anniversary this week. I'm trying to be very careful not to get caught cleaning or messing with anything van-related.
If I make it to Saturday, I'm golden.
Tell her you think you should spend more time together and present her with a meguiar's gift set

It's important that couples share each others obsessions

We do. That's why I've had to get a family motor with room enough for 5 children 🤪
Been there done that lol, when my four kids were little I bought a VW Sharan (Ford Galaxy). Seven seats, roof box and trailer tent, the bit I liked was the VR6 "under the hood". Had so much fun, squared-up at the lights, against the local "max-power" Corsas. Red, Amber, Green...... WTF! Where did that bloke with the bus and roof box go??!?
PMSL

Been there done that lol, when my four kids were little I bought a VW Sharan (Ford Galaxy). Seven seats, roof box and trailer tent, the bit I liked was the VR6 "under the hood". Had so much fun, squared-up at the lights, against the local "max-power" Corsas. Red, Amber, Green...... WTF! Where did that bloke with the bus and roof box go??!?
PMSL
I'm loving doing just the same now!

I'm loving doing just the same now!
M8, I'm 57 now, less passengers, same number of seats, still burning off nob-jockeys at the lights.... will I ever grow up?
On the look-out for a V6/V8 mobility scooter, my knees and hips have given up the will to live but my right foot still has a "need for speed" lol

Last edited:
1632348461797.png
M8, I'm 57 now, less passengers, same number of seats, still burning off nob-jockeys at the lights.... will I ever grow up?
On the look-out for a V6/V8 mobility scooter, my knees and hips have given up the the will to live but my right foot still has a "need for speed" lol
I'II warm the scooby up!!

I can spend half a day detailing the car, god knows what I will be like with the van.
If its a nice day the neighbours in the street sit out and watch fascinated................!!

I can spend half a day detailing the car, god knows what I will be like with the van.
If its a nice day the neighbours in the street sit out and watch fascinated................!!
You'll need scaffolding to detail the roof @Rayc ! Didn't realise there was so much metal on an Elgrand FFS!

Load of Polaks drinking Tyskie and Zubr on a sofa in a front garden by any chance?

I can say that as I iz Polski ja pier dole....

Load of Polaks drinking Tyskie and Zubr on a sofa in a front garden by any chance?

I can say that as I iz Polski ja pier dole....
We're more sophisticated up norf, it's lounging on Patios & Earl grey.......I'll have you naw!

I can say that as jestem pieprzonym klamca.

We're more sophisticated up norf, it's lounging on Patios & Earl grey.......I'll have you naw!

I can say that as jestem pieprzonym klamca.
Repeat after me and everyone else that meets a Polak "Tea Who Yeah Bunny"

I have completed a complete transformation of my Ellie!
Take a look at my changes here Elgrand walk through video
Mods, can you have a look at this please? He clearly hasn't done any of this work 'today' 🤣

Such a beautiful job mate. We're planning a rear conversion when our van arrives in a few weeks, but I'll now be studying this video and borrowing plenty of ideas from what you've done. So impressed, top work!

On the look-out for a V6/V8 mobility scooter, my knees and hips have given up the will to live but my right foot still has a "need for speed" lol
Ditto and Ditto.
Still waiting for tests but mobility scooter requirement may be looming. Only 52 ffs. I think I'll need an electric hoist to detail the van roof soon 😆

Ditto and Ditto.
Still waiting for tests but mobility scooter requirement may be looming. Only 52 ffs. I think I'll need an electric hoist to detail the van roof soon 😆
My Elgrand has a sunroof...... ;o))

I have completed a complete transformation of my Ellie!
Take a look at my changes here Elgrand walk through video
This is absolutely fantastic, you must be proud of the work. How much are you charging for conversions?? ;)

I was saying to the wife the other day that I would love to have the option to just drive down to Ogmore, open the doors and work there. Cup of tea to hand and a comfortable space.

Back