• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Interesting. I've seen the offset in the settings on my S3 but it appeared to only be +/- 59 mins. Maybe I misunderstood (not surprising on the Jap menus with Google translate 😁) I'll take another look.
It may be because mine has had the translation mod done. It's certainly worth another look for a 2 minute fix.

Separated my exhaust to check the state of my front cats with my inspection camera, from what I can see they look normal! 🤞
Then filmed my valves to check everything is okay after removing the sprockets, wanted to make sure nothing went wrong!
(Apologies for the shocking filming; Laptop, camera, light and trying to film! lol)

Separated my exhaust to check the state of my front cats with my inspection camera, from what I can see they look normal! 🤞
Then filmed my valves to check everything is okay after removing the sprockets, wanted to make sure nothing went wrong!
(Apologies for the shocking filming; Laptop, camera, light and trying to film! lol)

Well done Richard I’d be delving in to the unknown 🤦‍♂️

Oh yes How could I forget.
I also
Decontamination wash.
1 stage paint correction. (inc roof)
Headlight restore.
Windows gone over with the DA and cutting compound.
Sealer +roof
Hard wax +roof
And liquid wax. +roof
Deep cleaned the inside too.
God am I aching now.

20210925_132724.jpg
20210925_133727.jpg
20210925_184406.jpg

20210925_184409.jpg
20210925_184420.jpg
20210925_184710.jpg
20210925_184746.jpg20210925_184732.jpg