• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

They look wide for an Elgrand.
Don't have Facebook so can't see the details.

Really cool! Spacers or lower offset/ wider wheels would do your van wonders me thinks
Cheers mate. These wheels will be going back on shortly. They're wider with a lower offset and give a bit more of a wider stance πŸ‘20210620_134626.jpg

At first I didn’t like what you had done, I could see that there was a nice Elgrand underneath the Nasty dress that you had put on her.

Then I looked again, and again and like a new song from your favourite group - which you thought was rubbish, the more you hear it the better it gets, then it becomes a favourite and an ear worm.
You van is now an eye worm…..
πŸ‘

😎
At first I didn’t like what you had done, I could see that there was a nice Elgrand underneath the Nasty dress that you had put on her.

Then I looked again, and again and like a new song from your favourite group - which you thought was rubbish, the more you hear it the better it gets, then it becomes a favourite and an ear worm.
You van is now an eye worm…..
πŸ‘

😎
I am so please with it. I love the colour but when It was imported it has a scratch down the drives side rear panel. The repair was a pretty good match for 19 year old paint, but I could always notice it in the sun.
This covers everything and fulfils my life long attraction to classic race cars.
win win.

How did the bumper spraying go? Mines primed just waiting for the front lip spoiler to arrive. Than 🀞the spraying goes on.
Went fine but I have a thin bit that's annoying me so might touch that area up.

Been sanding the bumper/repairing and grill for days! lol
@dognero you weren't joking about the grill Im still on 240 grit and still another bar to go!
Also painted the panels satin black that go behind the grill as they were looking old!

DSC_3525.JPGDSC_3522.JPGDSC_3523.JPGDSC_3524.JPGDSC_3526.JPGDSC_3527.JPGDSC_3541.JPG

Back