• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

All back together 😍😍 I got the sunshine, the painting went well except for 1 bad run on the lower lip (should sand out and compound up 🀞) Happy days πŸ˜€ Just need all the mo fo's on the road to stay away from it now 🀣🀣
And for those eagle eyed of you, you'll notice the the strut bars and drls have been removed. Gone for a nice smooth look again πŸ‘Œ
20210619_164208.jpg20210619_171426.jpg20210619_171417.jpg

All back together 😍😍 I got the sunshine, the painting went well except for 1 bad run on the lower lip (should sand out and compound up 🀞) Happy days πŸ˜€ Just need all the mo fo's on the road to stay away from it now 🀣🀣
And for those eagle eyed of you, you'll notice the the strut bars and drls have been removed. Gone for a nice smooth look again πŸ‘Œ
View attachment 56408View attachment 56409View attachment 56410
Lovely jubbly now you just need to fit these........

SBFg9eb.jpg

Not all done today, but this is the result of a few weeks of jobs getting done.

New 350z wheels, I got them refurbished and anthracite grey. Look great. They had some budget tyres 225/40/18 & 245/40/18 but now wrapped all round in 235/50/18 Goodyear Eagle F1. Got a 4 wheel laser alignment done at the same time and what a difference. The fit of the wheels really fill the arches now and im

Picked up a exhaust a couple of weeks ago and got fitted, noticeable improvement in engine sound but not too loud in the cabin.

Final job today was refurbishing the headlights. I was quite happy with the results from a Β£10 TurtleWax kit and an hours elbow grease.

Not all done today, but this is the result of a few weeks of jobs getting done.

New 350z wheels, I got them refurbished and anthracite grey. Look great. They had some budget tyres 225/40/18 & 245/40/18 but now wrapped all round in 235/50/18 Goodyear Eagle F1. Got a 4 wheel laser alignment done at the same time and what a difference. The fit of the wheels really fill the arches now and im

Picked up a exhaust a couple of weeks ago and got fitted, noticeable improvement in engine sound but not too loud in the cabin.

Final job today was refurbishing the headlights. I was quite happy with the results from a Β£10 TurtleWax kit and an hours elbow grease.

Wheels look great!! πŸ‘Œ

Back