• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

All back together 😍😍 I got the sunshine, the painting went well except for 1 bad run on the lower lip (should sand out and compound up 🀞) Happy days πŸ˜€ Just need all the mo fo's on the road to stay away from it now 🀣🀣
And for those eagle eyed of you, you'll notice the the strut bars and drls have been removed. Gone for a nice smooth look again πŸ‘Œ
View attachment 56408View attachment 56409View attachment 56410
I’m saying nowt for a change
The pictures say it all Rob πŸ‘πŸ˜

Driven my black E51 Elgrand to Normanton to pick my daughter up then to Filey and back again, about 230 miles in total. Topped up to a full tank of LPG at Redbeck filling station near Wakefield/Normanton on the way to pick my daughter up. I know my way just about anywhere without satnav or a map but I have satnav on during long trips because it knows about road congestion etc that I might otherwise not know about. Satnav reckoned the A64 was congested on the way there so we went to Filey via the M62, came back via A64 (congestion must have cleared or have only been on the NE side). Pushing 90 on the M62 and the dual carriageway sections of the A64 where traffic and mobile speed cams allowed (satnav knows about those too ;))... But for much of the journeys there wasn't much point overtaking other cars to gain a few positions only to still be doing much the same average speed behind another row of slow movers - I remember when I was younger and had a very different attitude about when it was worth it/a good idea to overtake :laughing:

Last week LPG converted an Elgrand and a Toyota Avensis 1.8 automatic (both came from London), been a while since I did an Avensis with Valvematic engine, the owner did his research and follows me on LPG forum where I've written quite a lot about proper LPG conversion of Valvematic type engines. Back to converting 2 Elgrands per week again as usual for the next month starting next week. Then going to Shell Island in Wales for nearly a week in one of our Elgrands, then 6 Elgrands to convert to LPG before we go away in one of our Elgrands to Cornwall for nearly 2 weeks towing our large caravan. Our black Elgrand is a 7 seater, white one an 8 seater, will probably need all 8 seats when we go to Cornwall but before then I've got to change it's PAS cooler, radiator and front CV gaitors... And I'll be working on over a dozen customer Elgrands before I get time to work on my own 8 seater Elgrand.

Last edited:
I'm rather pleased with those myself :joy:
Think you should do a set for the gold ones ready for after refurb.

Perhaps I'll send you some of my projects to complete :grinning:
Got enough left to do some for the gold wheels. Just a bit more tricky to fit into the chrome caps, as they have a domed perspex cap. But the thought had definitely crossed my mind.

If I can help you know where I am πŸ‘ But I think most of your projects are a little large to post aren't they??

Yes, far too large to post. Still stacked out with work but hope to get some free time in a couple of weeks.

Cheers bud. Very tempting to get some cones. Not sure they're full proof enough though 🀣
How about these?

I washed B.O.B today, was going to post a pic then saw this
Full decontamination wash claybar and polish today
and thought nah, @Kenzie top work sir.

I’m with @Deanhempshall, love the decals.
Shaken or stirred?

Wow, just wow. Every time I think you have outdone yourself @Reverend RobP you go and step it up another level. Looks amazing.
All back together 😍😍 I got the sunshine, the painting went well except for 1 bad run on the lower lip (should sand out and compound up 🀞) Happy days πŸ˜€ Just need all the mo fo's on the road to stay away from it now 🀣🀣
And for those eagle eyed of you, you'll notice the the strut bars and drls have been removed. Gone for a nice smooth look again πŸ‘Œ

Lovely jubbly now you just need to fit these........

SBFg9eb.jpg
Mad Max

I washed B.O.B today, was going to post a pic then saw this

and thought nah, @Kenzie top work sir.

I’m with @Deanhempshall, love the decals.

Wow, just wow. Every time I think you have outdone yourself @Reverend RobP you go and step it up another level. Looks amazing.
Cheers buddy I try my best wife has told me her car is scheduled in tomorrow

Really cool! Spacers or lower offset/ wider wheels would do your van wonders me thinks

Shaken or stirred?
At first I didn’t like what you had done, I could see that there was a nice Elgrand underneath the Nasty dress that you had put on her.

Then I looked again, and again and like a new song from your favourite group - which you thought was rubbish, the more you hear it the better it gets, then it becomes a favourite and an ear worm.
You van is now an eye worm…..
πŸ‘

😎

Back