• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Not very exciting - but checked the jack and wheel brace were in place on my new E51....just in case. Anyone know what the strange black device that folds into a wedge shape is for that is in the bag with the wheel brace?
Just realised I should also release the spare wheel to check it is ok.
It's a chock to stop the vehicle moving away as you jack it up, you wedge it against the not being jacked wheel on the same side 🤪👍

Which awning are you using. Looks like a good fit.
Screenshot_20210515-095852_eBay.jpg
Got it on ebay 299. Inflated in minutes. Just need some foam rollers or something to protect the paint work from the guy lines, as we've no awning rail. Got some polishing out to do 😅😅 good little awning though!

Having a play, it's just for testing and a day van sort of setup, will run the charging cables in once I have decided which split rely kit to purchase.

Lm30ERL.jpg

36uoU46.jpg

lCA8hm7.jpg

F8sOCsg.jpg

Just had a new fob/key supplied by http://thecarzkeys.co.uk/. Lee came to me, cut and programmed a new key in about an hour. The key was reconditioned from the supplier. I have to say a great service and thoroughly tested before leaving. £179 which included a small charge for his time/fuel to travel to me. I’d say good value and piece of mind. Highly recommended.

Ever since I have had Ed, when reversing near a curb I had to flick the mirror down on the switch to avoid wheel curb. So been to the waste dump this morning and when starting to reverse back into the drive, noticed that the nearside mirror tilted when selecting reverse, hmmm, selected D and sure enough mirror corrected and tried R and mirror tilted. Not what have I done to Ed today, more like what has Ed done today!!
Elgrand cura te ipsum

Finished off a Camper build today... Starting no 2 this afternoon.... bought another Elgrand in Japan overnight too... it’s all 4wd Elgrands at the moment... Series 2 Silver HWS in stock now, Series 2 White Rider with Sunroofs on the way and Series 3 Black HWS with full black leather just acquired...
4EC6E7D6-6AC0-4339-914E-006C30E4E2E7.jpeg5F5E02E8-5E94-4735-A7E0-2AC1A7FEC817.jpeg5C7A20D5-6CB7-45AE-8AC3-9504C5912939.jpeg

121A856D-7C74-4D78-9973-AC55D4A1560C.jpeg

Took the kids to the park...can't wait to get rid of the boaty ride though!

I'm also really really torn between going for a set of 19s or just changing the colour of the Rays 🤷🏻‍♂️

Attachments

• PSX_20210515_124059.jpg
    PSX_20210515_124059.jpg
    651.4 KB · Views: 10
Took the kids to the park...can't wait to get rid of the boaty ride though!

I'm also really really torn between going for a set of 19s or just changing the colour of the Rays 🤷🏻‍♂️
Buy 19s, donate your rays to me, stress gone.

Thank me later 😂

Conversion no 2 stripped out... outside front middle row seat sliders removed and repurposed into the inside track for the sliding R&R.
Full width R&R and stealth split charger, leisure battery & power management in this one...
EB68E0FB-0FA0-42D0-A5F0-0D69C9430F53.jpeg

Not much as I was looking forward to servicing her but the rain put stop to that, will try again tomorrow

Back