• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Twins near as damm it... Although you have sunroof....... I would have liked a sunroof.... Quick question? Do your front fog / spot lamps work..... Mine don't was wondering if dealer used switch for rear fog. 🤔
Yes , sure control is on stalk , bu not by car to check

Check the lamps and check to see if the lamps are connected.
Yes going to investigate on Sunday.... Have a probe round see what I find. 👍

Yes going to investigate on Sunday.... Have a probe round see what I find. 👍
Silly question but when you turn the fog light switch around on the stalk does a light show up on the dash at all?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wired in the two cockpit USB ports that fit in to a switch slot, also realised I have an AFS button so will have to how and if it is all working fine.

Started looking under the bonnet for spark plugs, plenum, PCV valve etc. the job started well, Wiper plastics off, wiper motor tray out - 10 minute job. Checked gearbox oil as had easier access to the dip stick. Full, clear and smelling good. Then started to look/ explore towards the rear of the engine and felt overwhelmed by the number of LPG pipes/wires/valves everywhere. Not sure what I can undo, should undo to gain access to the plenum bolts. Forget checking the plugs as little or no space for the rearward plugs with plenum on. So, put it all back together and felt happy with myself for having go No. 1. Not sure how to move forward so am going to have a very large mug of coffee and leave it for today. Also had a good look underneath and was bought the van with the assurance that the rear cats had been de-cored. Doesn't look like the nuts/bolts holding the cats to the rest of the exhaust have been off in a long time so back to feeling concerned about these wretched exhaust worries. @Elementian has offered some great advice and proposed a "from the front cats back" solution but this leaves the front cats issue still there, so having a think about this a little more. Hey, at least the car drives very well and the sun is shining !!

Back