• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

I will have to research on what to stick it on with as I don't want the "twonks" nicking it.

I will have to research on what to stick it on with as I don't want the "twonks" nicking it.
This,

or for a tougher fixing, Tiger Seal, I think it comes in white as well.

or leave it on the dash so you can gaze at it lovingly ;o)))))

i did look at that but i would be buried with it sticking out both ends if my mrs found out HOW MUCH!!!!!!! :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

To break the bank more like.

Not sure if the same, but my bonnet spoiler has two slots in the bottom, which has metal clips that clamp it to the back edge of the bonnet underside. Then 3m tape all along the front edge.

This morning on my frost covered windscreen, there was a small patch where the ice had melted.
There must be something using power when the vehicle is not in use and locked, as this is the third time I've seen this,(once on our Kia), it is near to the auto light sensor on both our vehicles.
20210414_062251.jpg

Nope x3 ,light can't refract off the sensor, it was at 06:00 this morning and like the other two times early morning and dark, no chips on the screen or batter 🤣😂

Sorry for the novice question mate but how does this set up work please Steve
My set up details are here:-
Thread 'It can be done!' https://forum.elgrandoc.uk/threads/it-can-be-done.8587/
But not very clear I'm afraid.
Sorry.
But there are some right clever chaps on here that have done it, understand it and have written about it on here........ somewhere!
The search button should lead to to it though.
Good luck looking.

My set up details are here:-
Thread 'It can be done!' https://forum.elgrandoc.uk/threads/it-can-be-done.8587/
But not very clear I'm afraid.
Sorry.
But there are some right clever chaps on here that have done it, understand it and have written about it on here........ somewhere!
The search button should lead to to it though.
Good luck looking.
Nice one mate, i'll have a read through it's like learning a foreign language learning all this ICE stuff 👍

This morning on my frost covered windscreen, there was a small patch where the ice had melted.
There must be something using power when the vehicle is not in use and locked, as this is the third time I've seen this,(once on our Kia), it is near to the auto light sensor on both our vehicles.
View attachment 52676
Thoroughly clean that area and see if it happens again.

Sorry for the novice question mate but how does this set up work please Steve
Hi Shep,
You'll need these items to send 'cast' from your mobile or tablet, to your Elgrand screen:

1 A Google Chromecast,

2 An HDMI to RCA converter (switch set to NTSC) and about 3-4m of RCA cables (Yellow/Red/White) and

3 A 12v Cigar Lighter to twin USB power adapter,

You'll also ideally have the rear connectors for RCA or need to get the adapter cable to plug into the rear mounted analogue TV Tuner,

The Miracasting 'button' is circled on my mobile You Tube screenshot below,

20210415_074240.jpg20210415_074235.jpg
20210415_080759.jpg
20210415_075814.jpg

Last edited:
Back