• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

sound system sorted tick
elly washed and polished tick
inside wiped and air freshener changed tick
now how do i get the bloody watermarks off the rear window ?
jobs left on to do list kill the sodding pigeons who crap on my cars
Cheap fix newspaper plus white vinegar.

My usual autoglym glass cleaner

Well I had a gr8 trip from Newport to Bolton and back to collect my new toy. Secured perfectly in the back of Jinx!!
Best thing about the trip got a return of 11km per litreπŸ‘.
nice looking bike i can understand why your were driving carefully with it in the back

Cheap fix newspaper plus white vinegar.

My usual autoglym glass cleaner
i use windolene usualy but these seem a bit more persistant i suspect they have been waxed over or diamond coatinged over

sound system sorted tick
elly washed and polished tick
inside wiped and air freshener changed tick
now how do i get the bloody watermarks off the rear window ?
jobs left on to do list kill the sodding pigeons who crap on my cars

🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
leave that for tomorrow, relax and have a beer and a curry sarnie πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hi mowbotman.
No you can access from the outside there’s a panel right at the top you can undo to get to the wiring the middle lights there are 2 panels each side you can take off and get to the wiring again so no need to take the whole back off I’ve enclosed some pictures so you can see which ones to take off.IMG_6616-crop.JPGIMG_6617.JPG

Wrapped bonnet.....painted inside Petrol flap....and reattached front grill LEDs....oh and had front discs and pads done plus rear pads... Judder is gone.....View attachment 5603View attachment 5604

Wow !!! That's a great job fella !!
Your bonnet looks the πŸΆπŸΆπŸΆπŸΆπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Makes it look mean !!! you now deserve a well earned beer mate 🍺🍺🍺🍺
Top job πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

Back