• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Can't wait to see it when it's all done fella .
Are any of them going to be blue flashing one's like mine ? πŸ˜‚πŸš”πŸš”πŸš”πŸš”πŸš‘πŸš‘πŸ‘
The ones going under the car are multi coloured so can be blue yes.... and flashing is an option too....

The ones going under the car are multi coloured so can be blue yes.... and flashing is an option too....

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

They should work a treat getting you home faster through the traffic πŸš”πŸš”πŸš”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Please post a photo on here at night with them on . Can't wait to see them in action .πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Does the smoked film on the lights effect night lighting by much

Does the smoked film on the lights effect night lighting by much
I haven't noticed any change

I did it months ago and I went for drive and no noticeable drop....but I am running 10k bulbs so perhaps helps lol

But this film has the little holes so that's probably letting extra light through too...plus passed mot like that

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

They should work a treat getting you home faster through the traffic πŸš”πŸš”πŸš”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Please post a photo on here at night with them on . Can't wait to see them in action .πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

All the extras are on extra switches
....need new panel the way I'm going lol...but will do video at night.....at various stages of completion

Taken it to Brian for some long overdue attention...

Met another EOC member there getting his cats done - Hi Rob, not sure who you are on here!

My 1997 3.2 E50 passed it's MOT today with the stricter deisel emissions test in place, so hopefully that'll offer some reassurance for others.
Really pleased as the last couple of years I've paid out a lot for inner and outer seal replacement.
Now if only I could find a replacement black tailgate, as the bottom of mine is basically being held together by black gaffa tape :p

Well, as I don't actually have mine yet I "Virtually" fitted curtains and designed a removable boot area "tidy" for its daily driving life.
I CANT WAIT!!! sorry, giddy woman moment.

My 1997 3.2 E50 passed it's MOT today with the stricter deisel emissions test in place, so hopefully that'll offer some reassurance for others.
Really pleased as the last couple of years I've paid out a lot for inner and outer seal replacement.
Now if only I could find a replacement black tailgate, as the bottom of mine is basically being held together by black gaffa tape :p

Hi jasper,
Thanks for posting this mate .
I'm really glad yours passed fella .
I've got the same engine as yours and I have been slightly worried about the new Mot emissions.

Hope you get your new tailgate soon matey πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

I've got the same engine as yours and I have been slightly worried about the new Mot emissions.
@Nathane69, it looks like we don't have to worry anyway, as the new emission test only applies to vehicles with diesel particulate filters, fitted from 2001 onwards.

@Nathane69, it looks like we don't have to worry anyway, as the new emission test only applies to vehicles with diesel particulate filters, fitted from 2001 onwards.

Woooohoooo !!! πŸ˜‰πŸ‘
That's great Jasper !!
Thank you very much indeed for this information.
Great stuff Sir !
I am now going to have a celebratory beer or two🍺🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍺🍺🍺🍺
Cheers, Nathan πŸ‘

I've done lots of miles this week, sadly its been to hospital and various A&E departments, my wife got sent home from one on Thursday morning only for me to have to take her to a different one Friday night to have treatment to stop her pancreas killing her. Oh and to top it off think I just got done doing 36 in a 30 zone, been a good week πŸ˜₯

I've done lots of miles this week, sadly its been to hospital and various A&E departments, my wife got sent home from one on Thursday morning only for me to have to take her to a different one Friday night to have treatment to stop her pancreas killing her. Oh and to top it off think I just got done doing 36 in a 30 zone, been a good week πŸ˜₯

Gosh , poor you Chris ,
Sorry to hear this fella .
May I wish your wife a very speedy recovery indeed .
Try not to worry about the speed camera, that's not a concern right now ! Totally forget about it !
You have enough to deal with as it is .
All the best to you and your family.
Please dont worry mate , she will be just fine .
Kind regards , Nathan πŸ‘

Back