• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Pressed buttons on the dash a lot, swore a lot as I can't get the front screen to do anything. Had a nice drive when I picked up the missus and new baby daughter from the hospital though so that Kind of made up for the earlier frustration! Wouldn't recommend using kick down with a 12 hour old baby!
Buy yourself a VDU manual from autojapspares mate for £20 and it will show you how to use the front screen options and fuel computer.

Take it on some longer runs mate so the airflow can give it a good blowing. It will take time thought to both dry off to a tacky feel and the smell to burn off the hot pipes etc. Fitting of the K&N is a good move too buddy.

Yeah it's all been short runs since I got it back but it's getting there, just happy it's now back in my possession for good, not waiting to go off somewhere for something to be done.

Pressed buttons on the dash a lot, swore a lot as I can't get the front screen to do anything. Had a nice drive when I picked up the missus and new baby daughter from the hospital though so that Kind of made up for the earlier frustration! Wouldn't recommend using kick down with a 12 hour old baby!

Congratulations on the new arrival. Her first trip was in style. Got to be named Ellie ;)

Details as I'm after a good one for my hose too

I bought the karcher one as it was on sale in Halfords, reviews seem ok and I figure it will save effort on the regular cleaning it's going to need. I will tell you how it goes when I get use it on the weekend.

Congratulations on the new arrival. Her first trip was in style. Got to be named Ellie ;)
The car or the baby?! Baby's name is Charlotte, haven't named the car yet but my older daughter thinks we should call her Alyssa

The car or the baby?! Baby's name is Charlotte, haven't named the car yet but my older daughter thinks we should call her Alyssa

Charlotte is a lovely name for your daughter but Ellie would have been good too ;):) - better than "grandads bus" that's for sure :)

Charlotte is a lovely name for your daughter but Ellie would have been good too ;):) - better than "grandads bus" that's for sure :)

Thanks @Chris T , I have looked through some of these on my phone as they won't download to my iPad but not properly as the screen is too small on my phone! Have pictures of button translations but none of them seem to do anything as the screen is stuck on a service alert and the only buttons that change the display are the heating controls!
If you buy a VDU booklet it shows you how to turn those service alerts OFF thus making things a lot easier to use and set.

Back