• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Does the wind turbine attached to the Bus charge the battery as you drive? ;o))))
To be honest with you those wind generators are not worth having you have to have so much wind to get them to work so it up the sale

I use these indicator switchback and fitted them to the rear they really work well and now I have absolutely brilliant reversing lights much better than the switchback ones I use before for the fog light.

Screenshot (362)-crop.png
IMG_8514-crop.JPG
IMG_8498-crop.JPG
IMG_8493-crop.JPG

Been frustrated. Cd player doesn't work and Bluetooth is turned off

Emptyd the catch can today small amount of condensation in it thanks stempy for making me think about it wouldn't want that back in the system

4 new tyres fitted today. Went from 215/60R17 6 year old, perished hard as nails Kendas to 235/55R17 103Y Goodyear Vector all season. I've gota get the bus 4 wheel tracked now. The outside edges on the removed front tyres were worn heavily. I'm not sure if it is an alignment issue, or due to shitty tyres and the amazing steering lock. The rears were pretty shot, slightly worn on the edges, so probably due to underinflation, but can't be sure. We'll see how the 4 wheel alignment comes out before I play with pressures.

Last edited:
Fitted the newly acquired wheels with winter tyres. Whole shebang for less than a set of winter tyres, very happy. Now just need to wash her AGAIN 🤪

Attachments

• 04CA3C97-FBA0-4294-81A7-ACDD640BF57D.jpeg
    04CA3C97-FBA0-4294-81A7-ACDD640BF57D.jpeg
    118.2 KB · Views: 16
4 new tyres fitted today. Went from 215/60R17 6 year old, perished hard as nails Kendas to 235/55R17 103Y Goodyear Vector all season. I've gota get the bus 4 wheel tracked now. The outside edges on the removed front tyres were worn heavily. I'm not sure if it is an alignment issue, or due to shitty tyres and the amazing steering lock. The rears were pretty shot, slightly worn on the edges, so probably due to underinflation, but can't be sure. We'll see how the 4 wheel alignment comes out before I play with pressures.
Hi, I'm totally ignorant re tyres wheels etc but I've got myself some nice gloss black 17s refurbished of a Juke. My current tyres are 215/65/r16s. Would I be able to get the Goodyear's you've just bought to fit the 17inch 114.3 Juke rims? The Goodyears seem like a good deal online but I'm not sure they'd fit the new rims? Thanks

Hi, I'm totally ignorant re tyres wheels etc but I've got myself some nice gloss black 17s refurbished of a Juke. My current tyres are 215/65/r16s. Would I be able to get the Goodyear's you've just bought to fit the 17inch 114.3 Juke rims? The Goodyears seem like a good deal online but I'm not sure they'd fit the new rims? Thanks
Hi, I have read of others fitting Juke wheels to their Elgrand, but it depends on the rim width, wheel offset etc. Mine are 6.5J. I'd take them all to your local friendly tyre dealer and see what they say. Seems possible, but there are far more knowledgeable people here who will certainly be able to give you a better answer.

Fitted new front wipers, high beam led lights & lowered the rear to make it look more level.

Waiting on new dipped beam bulbs as one now is 10000k and other side is 4000k.

Undecided to put xenon or led for DRL (bottom lights H11)

Back