• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Finally got round to inspecting my latest buy , new smoked headlight covers and a different grill ---pretty happy with them to be honest,
wonder if i'll find time to play with them over the next month
also hoping that tyres at my local garage are classed as essential as i also convinced her indoors that i need to fit the new alloys soon (told her the old ones wouldn't be as good in the wet weather)--do i feel guilty for lying ---NO

Started getting some primer on the grill. Etch finally took so now building it up with standard primer prior to colour.
I know a few people have painted there hws grills, not sure on the finish they achieved but for any one thinking of taking it on here’s a bit of advice.
The etch primer coats the chrome perfectly but beware of the black areas such as around the badge and in beteeen the bars. This is a coating applied on top of the chrome and the etch primer can react to it and start to lift it off. To ignore will result in a crap finish that will not last and you’ll be back to square one when the colour coat starts lifting.

Whilst Changing my indicator bulbs I've just seen I have Blue LEDs built into my fog lights 🙈 surprised I haven't been pulled over yet 😅 ..... They come on with the main lights so I can't turn them on/off. Looks like they're part of the Autech Urban Selection Pack my van has. Any one know if they serve a purpose? Either way I love them :laughing:

yerEKar.jpg

mUsvLgo.jpg

Finally took the bus to garage for her coilovers, drop links, front wheel bearings and rear decats.
Can't wait for her to be done. Hopefully the decats will solve the lack of power issue.
Can't wait.

Finally took the bus to garage for her coilovers, drop links, front wheel bearings and rear decats.
Can't wait for her to be done. Hopefully the decats will solve the lack of power issue.
Can't wait.
What coilies did you go for if you don't mind me asking?

What coilies did you go for if you don't mind me asking?
Tein basis z. Don't need anything fancy and rather spend little more then just lowered springs where springs don't compliment dampers and give a bit of a choppy ride imo.

Will share my experience with them once I have bus back.
I've tried OEM springs, Cara with lowered springs and full coilovers so should be able to give some good comparison.

Back