• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

And ripped out half the passenger side to do so? 😬 I want to follow that guide at some point and stick a switch in. Looks like a good few hours of swearing and fun.
It sure is John! 🤪

Wow not bad. I got around 315km last time I filled up, made up of short journeys and traffic light grand prix.

Today I put my CG Locks back on the seat belts. Sooooo much better having your hips locked, no falling out the seats!
Mine was mainly motorways and A roads to Cornwall. There seems to be a mini Elgrand convention going on down here as have seen 3 others so far in the last two days...

Where you all find cheap petrol. From empty v power was £99.97.
I used pay at pump so max was £100. Hate to think what it would end up at.

But today I booked in for cat decore. Hopefully will solve my lack of power issue.
Just need to wait 3 weeks for appointment :(

I wouldn't be driving it in the next three weeks or you could end up with a lack of engine issue. 😳

Was it you at the red lodge roundabout 18 Sept going south looks like the same grill and colour ellie i see there going north white one if you noticed me delboyhod
If I knew where the red lodge roundabout was I might be able to help.. seeing it was Friday I doubt it as daisey mainly comes out to play at the weekends now days

That is brave. Only hit 65 litre fills a couple of times (about £85), I just get nervous when it won't tell me estimated miles anymore. It's a bit disconcerting when it just says "--" km range :laughing:
Good to know I can push for a bit more... (I can hear me explaining to my wife from the hard shoulder now "it's not my fault, this guy from the forum said they can go for MILES on reserve, I just don't get it" :joy:)

Ok, full disclosure, I was doing lots of small trips never further than a mile away from the petrol station, so not too brave! Also, I’d only got into the low 300’s for kms since the last fill up and was trying to get it as close to 400km before brimming it again :)

If you wait for the big triangle to appear that says 'fill up now you idiot' in japanese there's still a couple of gallons left.
That’s the main warning I take note of, as the little light on the dash comes on way too early!

Last edited:
Today I fit my new HKS panel filter. Not had chance to drive it yet, but not expecting big things. Expecting much more from my new centre box when that arrives, its like being a kid waiting for Christmas!

More excitingly I managed to bag a remote control series 2 Elgrand that I can build! It looks like my model X except I dont have sunroofs.

FB_IMG_1603813898731.jpg

Cool! 😁😁

Today I fit my new HKS panel filter. Not had chance to drive it yet, but not expecting big things. Expecting much more from my new centre box when that arrives, its like being a kid waiting for Christmas!

More excitingly I managed to bag a remote control series 2 Elgrand that I can build! It looks like my model X except I dont have sunroofs.

View attachment 43264

Cool! 😁😁
Am I right in thinking your panel filter is the type that requires changing the filter rather than cleaning and re-using?

Love the remote control Elgrands by the way! 👍

Back