• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Just priced cross climates up for 245/45/19,s.......shame as I would have liked them too

Rewired my led lights in the rear window with one of these.
PC817 4 Channel Optocoupler Isolation Board-1000x750.jpg
It's a PC817, 4 channel opto-isolator breakout for Arduino.
Now hopefully I will not get anymore strange lighting effects coming from the car.
I used to get indicators coming on when I opened the rear windows.
Not anymore now the circuit's are separated.
Might be able to be used for other installs in an Elgrand to protect sensitive ECU,s

Rewired my led lights in the rear window with one of these.
View attachment 43188
It's a PC817, 4 channel opto-isolator breakout for Arduino.
Now hopefully I will not get anymore strange lighting effects coming from the car.
I used to get indicators coming on when I opened the rear windows.
Not anymore now the circuit's are separated.
Might be able to be used for other installs in an Elgrand to protect sensitive ECU,s
Mind boggling that electrickery stuff good work doubt I'll need one for my hitech disco lights:joy:

Another wee bit done today, tops,cooker and foam cut for the seats, still waiting on the edging trims coming. Where does the weekend go.

Attachments

• IMG_20201025_155515.jpg
    IMG_20201025_155515.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 22
If you are brave enough and hold out long enough, it can take £92+ for a full tank of V Power!
That is brave. Only hit 65 litre fills a couple of times (about £85), I just get nervous when it won't tell me estimated miles anymore. It's a bit disconcerting when it just says "--" km range :laughing:
Good to know I can push for a bit more... (I can hear me explaining to my wife from the hard shoulder now "it's not my fault, this guy from the forum said they can go for MILES on reserve, I just don't get it" :joy:)

Back