• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

So proud of the Ellie, passed MOT Saturday, first time he's been to a garage other than where we bought him.
Tester said 'It's mint, could eat my dinner off it, couldn't find a thing to mention, it was a pleasure' so we were over the moon with that.
Bad news is I am really poorly.
Look after yourself.

But on a plus note glow plugs switching on and off as they should! AC regassed! Split coolant pipe repaired! Mot here we come, next is pesky ABS light time!

So proud of the Ellie, passed MOT Saturday, first time he's been to a garage other than where we bought him.
Tester said 'It's mint, could eat my dinner off it, couldn't find a thing to mention, it was a pleasure' so we were over the moon with that.
Good news about MOT ,as for your health, I hope you bounce back soon :)

Collected this Rock and roll bed for a E51 from OZ Development's and put it up for sale. If no takers its getting fitted at the weekend. There's nothing wrong with it just wifes not keen on sleeping in the bus , prefers the awning.

Attachments

• 20200803_170535.jpg
    20200803_170535.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 18
Good on the mot Kermit get ya self well soon 👍

sorry to hear your poorly kermit :mask:;) good for mot :cool:

Collected this Rock and roll bed for a E51 from OZ Development's and put it up for sale. If no takers its getting fitted at the weekend. There's nothing wrong with it just wifes not keen on sleeping in the bus , prefers the awning.
Good on ya mate .. I have just finished building one for my Elgrand owing to the fact we cant buy them here down under, wife seems happy but yet to try ... could end up sleeping in the tent yet ..

Today I loosened and realigned my exhaust system following the replacement of the centre box and fitted a new gasket.

I then began another attempt at making a fancy engine cover.

Today I loosened and realigned my exhaust system following the replacement of the centre box and fitted a new gasket.

I then began another attempt at making a fancy engine cover.
Cool look forward to seeing it:cool:

Cool look forward to seeing it:cool:
The one I have on at the moment has had a paint reaction and is bubbling so I am using paint from the same manufacturer this time.

The one I have on at the moment has had a paint reaction and is bubbling so I am using paint from the same manufacturer this time.
Did you plastic prime it can get lots of reaction in the engine bay due to oils etc.

Did you plastic prime it can get lots of reaction in the engine bay due to oils etc.
Yes, this time I am using adhesion promoter, plastics primer and high build filler primer on top of that. I think my last mistake was using some cellulose and some acrylic.

Yes, this time I am using adhesion promoter, plastics primer and high build filler primer on top of that. I think my last mistake was using some cellulose and some acrylic.
Good man that's the way forward celly can cause you all sorts of problems if mixed with others

white?

Not just any white, pearl white. But not only pearl white.
Oh wow, why hasn’t this been done before? White ones are faster and by an extension of that logic the more QX1 present, the faster they become, especially if the paint is nearer the engine! Can’t wait to see what you’ve done!

Back