• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

wondered what you were up to when you got there :joy:

Had MOT fails & advisories sorted last week thanks to my friendly mobile mechanic Gary & parts from @BMR - thanks Brian.

While Gary was doing the jobs he fitted an air con blanking kit from Brian. So I've gassed it up today using one of the Thompsons diy kits. So far so good 🤞

Wheel alignment tomorrow, then just the lights to polish which is the last advisory on the MOT. ☺

Had MOT fails & advisories sorted last week thanks to my friendly mobile mechanic Gary & parts from @BMR - thanks Brian.

While Gary was doing the jobs he fitted an air con blanking kit from Brian. So I've gassed it up today using one of the Thompsons diy kits. So far so good 🤞

Wheel alignment tomorrow, then just the lights to polish which is the last advisory on the MOT. ☺
I polished my headlights today as they had turned yellow and its my MOT tomorrow. The toothpaste method actually works!!

Went out for a lovely drive had a few pints and let the mrs drive home the kids destroyed the back with crisps and chocolate so that’s tomorrow sorted hoover and make like new again 🤣
My 4 kids sit there with good till we get out lol il say eat your burger ect and they all reply don't wana make a mess daddy il wait

He's bought the toothpaste ready for when the Elgrand arrives. It's sitting on top of the wheels ;)
I've heard toothpaste is good for cleaning wheels too!! 🤣🤣

So proud of the Ellie, passed MOT Saturday, first time he's been to a garage other than where we bought him.
Tester said 'It's mint, could eat my dinner off it, couldn't find a thing to mention, it was a pleasure' so we were over the moon with that.
Bad news is I am really poorly.

So proud of the Ellie, passed MOT Saturday, first time he's been to a garage other than where we bought him.
Tester said 'It's mint, could eat my dinner off it, couldn't find a thing to mention, it was a pleasure' so we were over the moon with that.

great news about the car, not so great about you being poorly, hope you feel better soon :)

Congratulations on the MOT pass.
Please take good care of yourself.:heart_eyes:

Worked out how to access the fuel pump by pure accident while trying to work out how to fix the seats so they would rotate and move on the rails smoother.

Back