• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Got in the bus to go to work this morning and had no side tail or dash cluster lights:weary_face: so I got to work and found the fuse had blown replaced it and it blew again so I had to do some investigating and found it was one of the number plate lights that was corroded shorting it out so I cut the wires back and taped it up for now until I get a new bulb holder but atleast the rest of my lights work now
Glad you managed to sort it.

Glad you managed to sort it.
Thanks Kermit just need to find or make a bulb holder for my number plate but no panic for that :)

Installed this lot yesterday ready for my rear leds
1 Arduino
6 x 12vto 5v voltage droppers
2 relays
2 fuses
1 switch
And a USB lead
Needs a little cable management but you won't see it as its in the back door
20200303_163613.jpg

Installed this lot yesterday ready for my rear leds
1 Arduino
6 x 12vto 5v voltage droppers
2 relays
2 fuses
1 switch
And a USB lead
Needs a little cable management but you won't see it as its in the back door
View attachment 30496
Nice bit of Japanese authenticity.

Today I mostly did this. Fitted a leather steering wheel cover as feed up with cream leather on steering wheel getting filthy. 😎👍

Attachments

• 20200304_080356.jpg
    20200304_080356.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 16
We need to have Kermit as our French rep now...

Home made camper conversion getting there! Not as posh as some others but will do us fine. Hoping to bring it in at under £500....leaves more dosh for the cost of petrol and lpg on our French trips!20200304_104408.jpg

Home made camper conversion getting there! Not as posh as some others but will do us fine. Hoping to bring it in at under £500....leaves more dosh for the cost of petrol and lpg on our French trips!View attachment 30542
Champagne rack seems a little small! :) ;)

I engaged "Power" mode and gave her a good thrashing down the country roads on the way home from work. Surprising light on her feet for a big girl!

Back