• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Fitting mine on Sunday. Cant wait. Will do a before and after video if i can.

I’m waiting for new gasket from BMR, but will be doing before and after videos too :D:D:D:D:D:D

First proper interior deep clean since coming over from Japan and chucked on my spare Nismo gear knob, actually suits it quite well 😄

nPJJCUQ.jpg

LtBLCCq.jpg

HqKtS1L.jpg

Picked it up from the body shop, front bumper repaired and painted AGAIN 😱,I won't be driving her again, she's just going to be eye candy from now on.oh, and the other half has been informed that from now on she sleeps indoors with us.😬

Oil change complete. Easiest vehicle I’ve ever done for access to filter etc. New hks air filter in. Was hoping for an increase in Bhp but it didn’t come with a sticker...
Just done 1 myself struggling for room around filter as last guy must of used a impact gun to put it on as it was a funny shape by the time my remover was finished with it as couldn't use chain 1 to close to radiator

Just done 1 myself struggling for room around filter as last guy must of used a impact gun to put it on as it was a funny shape by the time my remover was finished with it as couldn't use chain 1 to close to radiator

I was lucky that someone sensible put the last one on and I undid it by hand

Can you send me a video file of the noise please and I’ll add it here, cheers

Sure thing @Claptrap . I'll dig out a decent microphone to put on my camera to get the full effect. Won't be able to do it tomorrow, most likely next weekend.

Cool, no rush, I did all mine on an iPhone :)

Sure thing @Claptrap . I'll dig out a decent microphone to put on my camera to get the full effect. Won't be able to do it tomorrow, most likely next weekend.

I must have nimble hands. I had enough room to get my hand in and twist

I must have nimble hands. I had enough room to get my hand in and twist
I could get it to twist but there was no play got my faiathfull chain out but the handle was to long so had to get my ratchet version out with 3 feet and it bent it all over the place and punched a hole before it broke its bead soon as it broke it screwed straight off

Reactions: Ste
Back