• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Second attempt at removing deeply etched water stains and streaking from the windscreen 🥵
Then applied a sealant so as to, hopefully, prevent further visibility problems when using wipers.
The next wet drive will determine whether success...or second failure. 🚐

Home made camper conversion getting there! Not as posh as some others but will do us fine. Hoping to bring it in at under £500....leaves more dosh for the cost of petrol and lpg on our French trips!View attachment 30542
We think your conversion is awesome!!!

Investigated an alarming rattle from under the passenger side door - little bit of rust on the exhaust heat shield bracket:
IMG_20200306_101952.jpg
--
Ive replaced it with a hose clamp for now - that will probably outlive the life of the car :)

I have the nose system just wondering what the head unit is you fitted can't decide whether to go down route of ripping Bose radio out?
i
I have the nose system just wondering what the head unit is you fitted can't decide whether to go down route of ripping Bose radio ol
I fitted a pioneer which uses andriod auto and apple play. Great bit of kit

what sad ive not washed it yet or im just a sad old git :joy::joy::joy:

Installed this lot yesterday ready for my rear leds
1 Arduino
6 x 12vto 5v voltage droppers
2 relays
2 fuses
1 switch
And a USB lead
Needs a little cable management but you won't see it as its in the back door
View attachment 30496
Bloody hell, it's like being back in @Crazeycraig's garage, I've got a headache, off for a lie down......

no coughing on here:mask: my computer might get a virus🤢 then i have to isolate it 👾then you lot cant take the mick :joy:

Brilliant

Back