• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Lots of people have them here wimps. But I guess I'm a wimp too hate getting out to a cold car. Lol

Wired a decent sized LED light in the rear/boot area fitted it on the roof lining spliced into wiring that supplies the next to hopeless light in the back panel. We now have daylight when opening the tailgate in the dark.

99% finished my rear leds
I have the lights on in the office as they dazzle the camera if I don't
I have the voltage droppers to make up then I can test fit.

Durham to Glasgow, driving in a sprightly manner....
Hammering it down and Blowing like f*ck...
16mpg on gas, loving this thing👍😎

Took the mrs out for lunch, (wanted to take Ely for a run), one the way there hit huge pot hole disguised as a puddle, it shook us both to the bone, was I pissy, you bet I was, all felt ok so drove on to pub, where I have a look, rim kerbed for about 4” round the diameter, sick as a pig, but no dings or cracks. Meal was shite, as was the service, aren’t you leaving a tip the mrs says, am I fuck says I, now normally I would say something, but on this occasion I didn’t trust myself. Just to finish the trip off, on the way home some old dear on her annual Sunday drive pulled out of a turning on my left, right out in front of me, she actually stopped sat there for a few seconds then pulled out, the funny thing is, I new she was going to do it, I gave her a “toot” on the horn, there was a car coming from the other direction, so I couldn’t go round her, I just had to anchor on, fortunately she stood on her nose and we stopped safely. I’m home now and I’ve got the scotch out, an I’m gonna get pissed. Happus sant dewi.

If I go for a meal and it's not up to standard I tell them . Having ran a few pubs , one with a restaurant, if the customer isn't happy you will loose trade. 1 unhappy customer tells 10 friends , multiply that and your stuffed.

Back