• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Was thinking about one of those @Ruzz1 . How do they fix in place & what are your initial thoughts please mate? 🍻
My one is sitting directly on the carpet on top of one of those nonslip mesh mats but don't think it needs it, I absolutely love it, all the cables are gone and we have somewhere for phones to sit also got 4 extra cup holders
I thought at first the magnetic catch on the sliding top was not going to be strong enough when pulling away as it opens so gently by hand but no stays closed just fine
Five USB ports and two 12v sockets

I was looking at them they look really smart is there much in the way of storage
Definitely enough storage for us inside the console, their is also a little shelf on the outside at the front underneath the cupholders that light up,
It came with some extras, a tissue box, light up ashtray that is now a coin box, air vent phone holder, and a freezer gel pack,

Definitely enough storage for us inside the console, their is also a little shelf on the outside at the front underneath the cupholders that light up,
It came with some extras, a tissue box, light up ashtray that is now a coin box, air vent phone holder, and a freezer gel pack,
Does look a good bit of kit mate nice you can remove it too if you need that center space I saw an original e50 one on eBay but it's bolted in and didn't want that :)

Hi.

After 2 weeks, I finally changed the electronically controlled hydraulic Tein suspension to standard. Finally, the car normally drives. It is comfortable and pleasant. I dropped blood during replacment and it cost me a tel deal £ 1000. In addition, I removed the radio. Everything is ready to install a new one, but there are other problems. I don't know what to buy. Which Iso wires hornes adapter neet to buy to connect with Xtrons. What do you advise S1. On the back RCA I would like to conect with screen mirroring.

My one is sitting directly on the carpet on top of one of those nonslip mesh mats but don't think it needs it, I absolutely love it, all the cables are gone and we have somewhere for phones to sit also got 4 extra cup holders
I thought at first the magnetic catch on the sliding top was not going to be strong enough when pulling away as it opens so gently by hand but no stays closed just fine
Five USB ports and two 12v sockets

Cheers @Ruzz1 . Definitely got me thinking seriously about one now. Time to count the pennies maybe 🤔🍻

Strictly not today, but had oil/filter and cvt fluid changed out last Thursday. CVT fluid was dark and not the light-red colour of new fluid. 4.7 litres of 4w-30 oil put in. But battery diagnosed as weak.
May I ask what is the spec for a replacement battery for an E52 3.5?

Hi, could I ask what is PPF? TIA.

Thank you Stempyuno. Did you apply the PPF yourself? Interested because I am in Australia where sun can be really harsh.

Unfortunately I aggravated my back injury and am still laid up, so haven’t been able to do any more to the Elgrand. Still, the weather has been awful so I can’t complain.
Get well soon

Thank you Stempyuno. Did you apply the PPF yourself? Interested because I am in Australia where sun can be really harsh.
Hi, the plan was originally to do it myself but I paid a garage to do it as it's winter here. The film itself isn't expensive (given how much you need just for headlights).
PPF film stops damaging UV rays getting to the plastic lens which turns it yellow.
I've done this with all my cars and not had any turn yellow. (Longest kept car is 4yrs at the moment).
Prep is key, but expect to replace the film every 5 years minimum.

Back