• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Wired in a 3G dongle to the rear cigar socket. Now I have 3G connected to the android aftermarket head unit whenever I'm in the car.
No need to tether the phone anymore.

Bargain. I didn't bid as I'm not on ebay.

Hiya. My battery has gone the same way. What battery did you fit if it wasn't standard to the e51? Kwik Fit are obviously scratching their heads? 😂
Hi sorry I didn’t respond to you, missed your message somehow

Pink ‘like Katy prices range rover’ ? Lol :)

Nice, that's come up really well

Yeah, the whole interior is looking pretty spot on now and brand new again after I washed all the carpets by hand in the bath with fairy non bio AND fabric softener (much to the wife's displeasure 😲) - they were filthy too, so much crap came out of them, and detailed the whole of the interior to within an inch of its life! Damn van has never known it so good 😁

IMG_20190908_102447.jpg

IMG_20190912_133410.jpg

Beautiful red :heart_eyes: only seen one other in that colour
I have seen a few advertised with the red seats and I must admit at first I was not at all sure but it seems to be growing on me to the points that when I am in the right place to buy I would accept them before some others:rolleyes:

I have seen a few advertised with the red seats and I must admit at first I was not at all sure but it seems to be growing on me to the points that when I am in the right place to buy I would accept them before some others:rolleyes:
Must say if I bought new I would add them as an optional extra ☺

This isn't my first foray into the world of the Christian Grey interior... This was my little MR2, again, back with red leather! 😎 I loved that car and wish I still had it.

20160705_140615.jpg

Anyway, I went to Colin Price to view Elgrands at the beginning of this adventure and was looking around the usual cream/black interiors, mainly S2s and he said he had something very special out the back in the yard which had just come off the boat if I wanted to see it. It was a beautiful G30 Black S3 Highway Star with red leather, just like mine, and the minute I saw it that was it, no going back, it was red leather all the way, again! Especially as the red leather ones have the black, or very dark wood interior, trim and not the more common lighter wood trim on the Highway Star. That to me is the perfect combo for the Elgrand. If only they'd offered it on the Rider.

Sadly I couldn't afford to buy from Colin - his car was £11k give or take, so I had to personally import one. Matt at Aceimports was so helpful and actually found me two cars to bid on, the first one we were outbid on, but we got there after about a month of searching. I ended up paying around £3k less than Colin's car (and had to wait for 4 months - agony) and got a lower mileage example which was the very top of my budget, but totally worth the time and effort invested. With Matt's help we got it totally sorted with a full service, plugs changed and new auxiallry and a/c drive belts for a small additional fee, along with the under seal and decore included in Matt's charges.

This isn't my first foray into the world of the Christian Grey interior... This was my little MR2, again, back with red leather! 😎 I loved that car and wish I still had it.

View attachment 28842

Anyway, I went to Colin Price to view Elgrands at the beginning of this adventure and was looking around the usual cream/black interiors, mainly S2s and he said he had something very special out the back in the yard which had just come off the boat if I wanted to see it. It was a beautiful G30 Black S3 Highway Star with red leather, just like mine, and the minute I saw it that was it, no going back, it was red leather all the way, again! Especially as the red leather ones have the black, or very dark wood interior, trim and not the more common lighter wood trim on the Highway Star. That to me is the perfect combo for the Elgrand. If only they'd offered it on the Rider.

Sadly I couldn't afford to buy from Colin - his car was £11k give or take, so I had to personally import one. Matt at Aceimports was so helpful and actually found me two cars to bid on, the first one we were outbid on, but we got there after about a month of searching. I ended up paying around £3k less than Colin's car (and had to wait for 4 months - agony) and got a lower mileage example which was the very top of my budget, but totally worth the time and effort invested. With Matt's help we got it totally sorted with a full service, plugs changed and new auxiallry and a/c drive belts for a small additional fee, along with the under seal and decore included in Matt's charges.
Checked all the levels today and found some handy ramps in my wood pile 👍 levelled it up perfectly

Attachments

• A17E7923-C857-4205-8FF4-65A5EC19DFD0.jpeg
    A17E7923-C857-4205-8FF4-65A5EC19DFD0.jpeg
    137.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 9A6DEC06-6A36-4587-B999-4E0986C75686.jpeg
    9A6DEC06-6A36-4587-B999-4E0986C75686.jpeg
    152.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 0F7AB3D5-C469-4A54-8FF2-5536C32E80E8.jpeg
    0F7AB3D5-C469-4A54-8FF2-5536C32E80E8.jpeg
    163.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 3830B6E4-5D9F-4A32-AB76-C7B95F9B2B6D.jpeg
    3830B6E4-5D9F-4A32-AB76-C7B95F9B2B6D.jpeg