• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

How did you get the panel and the roof box to float above the roof? Theres wizardry a foot.🤣
Its a special high tech hovering roof box and panel. Aka hovering panel :D hehehe

here is a closeup
jYBM2g9jQutIU5Z-KN6uP_sFB8trJKst8LFYCtZqPb-9G1z_fOnGUF8hMJZAKC1-U2mgpNewFJVNERc3OgFZApgdE3yZdtM7gBaXx_8c6oz9NuqW2O7sC8c7YavO5od0NDJO0sAjSONEbc14MkP_UhvhATkh7BFKce0keBNYekiM8wpLA6Whc2olk1R1FYfCrMvHYLP7GU9H2q3_xLBBVk1bpZQiaKNALCcRA16YBwbolhUl9QT5M5npudooRYQOuE2_mEQe9jnmGSRKbI7rnv8uKgkDmNiE206NxObpDRQSogTVY72wNlkhWn1ZeUkXD_zsbBKThKsdNfyUrTfe8T8RgHAIKr74vYJidJs1rQAr5bdJANih510cboEyPKbOJHzsNmnIVHuS1Nkt-jrGjinWPEeH_Qx_iQJQtXg6TT-sP8plpmAean8HIfCd9lGWrSKwrKKYq-NX2odyuvst8uJlKWvbKXeEYOYHju69q9wpFOeBrw4z6PvMhQjUQcivk_jkPojeXhae1cOlDHmLbp3i8bgVeagJqFk9Xm7HaDKvM0Vie8sWPb-xGO0Ur6qLxmmwzLg6nbSj2ApAXe7f0xmp9LPhWsFjAZPcI2XSZpMRkkIcVuOadHZZNt-TZVSfVHc-BKmLxcxuReCuvgfcNvfa0gImAtG-9iJCC9T5Awrm1A5zYtjR3L0=w1366-h1024-no

New wheel bearings, new bushes on front wishbones...what a difference, now silent and silky smooth... didn't need to use the wishbone ball joints I bought if anyone needs a pair, just looking to get back what I paid for them £40 posted....

From this place , can do all sorts. On Ebay .think it was £6.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191102-162158_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20191102-162158_eBay.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 49
7.30 this morning with coffee in hand... polished the headlights with this
Took a whopping 10 minutes and got these results - only planned on trying a bit to see what it would do... and then set some time aside later in the day to do properly - but realised how quick it was and kept going :) it could probably do with another go... but not bad for first bash.
View attachment 22238View attachment 22239
View attachment 22240
Thanks for posting this, just got some for peanuts, Husband tried it, brilliant stuff. But also used it on the wind deflectors, look stunning again. Also used it inside the Ellie on the dash clocks cover thingy which looked rubbish when the light hit it, all speckled from polish over-spray when the garage got it ready for sale. Brilliant, would buy this again.

i put some new batteries in the remote control behind the front passenger seat - now I can open and close the sun roof AND control the climate control by remote control ! Don’t know what the other buttons are for though 🤔. Not bad for a two grand van 👍👍👍👍

Just to report back. Cruise control all works. Very easy to use and has 2 memory functions and a speed limiter.
If you like the stalk type it is highly recommended and just over half the price of the OEM one and it's a UK company so delivered in 24hrs. I have fitting instructions if anyone wants a look.
That looks tidy if it’s only the last plastic bit stuck out? Did you just have to drop the plastic cover off the bottom of the steering column and drill?

This looks great 😎, did you have the full system including the primary cats done? Or just a partial section?
From the front cats back... secondhand system that needed some adjustments to make them fit..chuffed with the results

Back on the road after having secondhand gear box fitted. Old one speed sensor knackered. easier cheaper to fit whole gear box. so i was told .
so shes back on the rd with 3.5 gear box .

Today I managed to dodge the showers and fit my new battery. Much bigger than the one that was in there and fully sealed maintenance free, again, unlike the one removed, which was probably barely up to the job, although it never let me down unless I sat with the ignition on without the engine running for too long, which was about 20 minutes.

It could be my imagination but inside lights seem brighter and electric door seems to run smoother.
What battery have you gone for please my doors are verrrry sluggish and I suspect its the original battery. It deserves a new one I think and total piece of mind. Thanks in advance

Fitted cruise control yesterdayView attachment 25584

Going to test it today. Ran through the diagnostics and seems ok so far
This looks great Simon!! I think for the price Im gonna get this instead of the autostrada. The bills just adding up and I really need the help to stop creeping up past 60mph haha. The gal just wants to go!!!!!!!

What battery have you gone for please my doors are verrrry sluggish and I suspect its the original battery. It deserves a new one I think and total piece of mind. Thanks in advance

That looks tidy if it’s only the last plastic bit stuck out? Did you just have to drop the plastic cover off the bottom of the steering column and drill?
Yep quite easy really.
I will find the instructions and post them. Can't stop using it now! Any excuse.

Instructions for fitting the cruise control. Took me 2 hrs but I spent most of that finding my tools! Must tidy my shed!

Attachments

• Precision Cruise Installation - Nissan Elgrand E51.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 67
Yep quite easy really.
I will find the instructions and post them. Can't stop using it now! Any excuse.
Top man! Haha I am on cruise every possible minute if a vehicle has it. It just completely eliminates the ‘ooo am I speeding’ thought every few seconds. It’s hard enough dodging idiots on the road without thinking about speeding too 😊

Honestly Yuasa are the best batteries you can buy imho.. I recently had one last 14 years on my Suzuki motorbike... You need a YBX5334.. Halfords do them with a 5 year guarantee.

Back