• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Managed to finish fitting my tow bar today. Dressing the bumper cut but went better than expected.. Even t cut and polished the bumper. Now makes the rest of the look awful!
IMG_20191021_175239.jpg

qXGetx_KDyAFgPRcwdk4T5N8uIvD4K-fSI-8sclnOWeWIKOiKlqtQQbDji5mpk8TVoDLBe01YxE-fk0rNBjEG5AiIRuFEoLWahqN9KGBW19NVsKZ9370DBhAFkCBPxpZ_4rZ-uqUj0WRRFwnXkSX-96v5eWnKNQxqh4Toso5eJoeceUZqKwNjoSbKLXcu68BUxJSqdqT1MJpcs4CESg709N5A2_ep6VvSzLdxupSaehd5SdsIgmwRJx8w9XWFdVIm1VGuEe3XE48m2ro9tOqV2DJWvVJL4rWuUPb10oAkSnft14QYUzxwQkYnjud8-dPWLurW_A8bcJqxwFwBSOOFcMiuif_6OnBGUFgzAFzs8jVhdwWs3ug07vZmSfxb9fC531YarTHgMBYsXcBqy6Y5J-nyfuyxpD3hs522s3mc53rhRyH6cMEeRJuYdL9kJb_VdNpOnm7dhHri3Y46YZi6JSpg4Vir2CSC-Rn0rYS379ILHZDe8wDcMLAbItAJL2PMUFu6q-5beCHM5Ckkrrf9bf6NSpG51dbtNUJM2ybcxrHvZvjIk6UFmYrJ2crY60zSLMIsfmyB6uCf58F0SlPDqiLM6bxW86I3IG5GbDr14wlbPcKGquyOXuV3E3DtWEZDyQa5vu-PSiHk4_kZrygNLtjTqFZuWLGfGRcoiaPG5JaUQhLZp0Evok=w1428-h1071-no

Spraypainted some rusty parts and drill hole in a roof for solar panel cables

Loaded media player with movies and music only to discover didn't have the correct power connection 😕

Today I’m still looking for a pair of XL middle row seats... must have the two arm rests and recliner bases.
Anyone converting an XL that’s taking them out?
Any condition considered, cash waiting...
Ad in the wanted section also...
B2C5A70E-A5F6-41B2-9C83-6CB676D36CD2.jpeg

Just to report back. Cruise control all works. Very easy to use and has 2 memory functions and a speed limiter.
If you like the stalk type it is highly recommended and just over half the price of the OEM one and it's a UK company so delivered in 24hrs. I have fitting instructions if anyone wants a look.

Today I managed to dodge the showers and fit my new battery. Much bigger than the one that was in there and fully sealed maintenance free, again, unlike the one removed, which was probably barely up to the job, although it never let me down unless I sat with the ignition on without the engine running for too long, which was about 20 minutes.

It could be my imagination but inside lights seem brighter and electric door seems to run smoother.

Just to report back. Cruise control all works. Very easy to use and has 2 memory functions and a speed limiter.
If you like the stalk type it is highly recommended and just over half the price of the OEM one and it's a UK company so delivered in 24hrs. I have fitting instructions if anyone wants a look.
Is that the Bridgewater one?

Not sure. They are very helpful if you give them a bell.

was going to wash and polish for sunday NOT done : unamused: and scraped my front bumper :scream: dont think that will be done either:rolleyes: i think im going to be the scruffiest there :confounded: and to add insult to injury i think i got a warped disc or binding rear brake:sob:

was going to wash and polish for sunday NOT done : unamused: and scraped my front bumper :scream: dont think that will be done either:rolleyes: i think im going to be the scruffiest there :confounded: and to add insult to injury i think i got a warped disc or binding rear brake:sob:

Unsurprisingly enough... mines still dirty 😂😂😂

Mines minging and unlikely to be washed before Sunday what with the rugby and the weather. Cleanest part is the engine bay :D

Today I’m still looking for a pair of XL middle row seats... must have the two arm rests and recliner bases.
Anyone converting an XL that’s taking them out?
Any condition considered, cash waiting...
Ad in the wanted section also...
View attachment 25595

that makes me feel better :) we could go against convention and see who got the dirtiest:joy: i think robin will win :rolleyes: but then karl might ban us :joy:should we send him photos and send him mad😵😵

I haven’t driven mine for a while, so maybe the rain has washed all the dirt off by now...

I have a nice clean battery....

Today I have given Ellie a good engine service oil and filter air filter and fuel filter was a twat to start up when I changed the fuel filter but sweet as a nut now I'm a happy person😊 next job it to clean the underneath treat and paint it and fill sills etc with cavity wax but that's for another weekend tho damn work spoils all the fun

Back