• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Washed and waxed my side of the car Saturday and got rid of yellow on lights, then pulled my back out so been laid up past 2 days. Told wife where cleaning stuff is for her side.... Went down well...

But if you’re back is still hurting by the time you both go out in the van next time and she drives... her side is already done!

Not done anything to the car, but I have been a bit bored so been looking through all the cars old service records and service / owners manuals and came across this... I didn't realise they would specify different oil grades for LPG elgrands or is this just something to fully disregard?? 😅🤣😂

IMG_20190827_194339.jpg

Screenshot_20190827-195122.jpg

Not done anything to the car, but I have been a bit bored so been looking through all the cars old service records and service / owners manuals and came across this... I didn't realise they would specify different oil grades for LPG elgrands or is this just something to fully disregard?? 😅🤣😂

View attachment 22619

View attachment 22621
Hours of fun with the translate tools. Jumbo...hehe

Brill, did you get any pics?
I should have took before pictures really, was a spontaneous job. Will take before and after of the other side!

The paint seems fairly soft just like my 350z paint, so it's easy to correct and remove shallow scratches.

Today I mostly did , gave the old girl a wash and then a going over with gyeon wetcoat. Then changed wheels for my spares so the others can get powder coated BLACK in the near future , also started to paint the calipers red. Rain stopped play.Not 100% sure about the calipers being red ?.

Attachments

• 20190828_170214.jpg
    20190828_170214.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 20190828_170226.jpg
    20190828_170226.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 17
Today I mostly did , gave the old girl a wash and then a going over with gyeon wetcoat. Then changed wheels for my spares so the others can get powder coated BLACK in the near future , also started to paint the calipers red. Rain stopped play.Not 100% sure about the calipers being red ?.
Black for me :)

You mean calipers, black ?

I would normally say you can't go wrong with a red caliper but I agree with Liz, keep everything black in this case, looks great.

I don’t mind the red. Looks smart against dark vehicles and wheels. Just a shame the callipers are so small ha. That said I’ll still be painting mine

red is the new black
8F58B3D7-EDD9-4F77-BE52-7013D41BFAEF.jpeg

I fitted a handle on the outside of the tailgate, so much easier to manage the tailgate now. My problem is that I can't get my laptop to recognise new pics from phone today. Recent Windows update has screwed things up (again), will try again tomorrow when we've both had a kip.

I fitted a handle on the outside of the tailgate, so much easier to manage the tailgate now. My problem is that I can't get my laptop to recognise new pics from phone today. Recent Windows update has screwed things up (again), will try again tomorrow when we've both had a kip.
Have you just done that MASSIVE Windows latest version which took me over 3 fricking hours? Jeez.

Back