• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Returned the best fuel 'economy' thus far @ 23.1mpg for the last tank full. Must actually be something in this ignition advance trick.

Returned the best fuel 'economy' thus far @ 23.1mpg for the last tank full. Must actually be something in this ignition advance trick.

Cool, only for series 1 though :-(

Today I lowered my rear coilovers by 1inch, looks more balanced now.

Fixed/bodged my plastic undertray that was flapping about at any speed above 50mph

Went to fix my HID headlight but got baffled by the wiring so that'll wait for another day!

Flew the first of many Elgrands up the new 4 tonne, 2 post lift, I can now offer Underseal along with the de-cat service, new ad in the trade section to follow shortly...
Just need a stepladder to reach it now Adrian!

Back from hols last night, 12 days not driving Ely, first will she start, o ye of little faith, of course she did, right on the button. Second, take her for a spin, good to be behind the wheel again. Next, some of you will recall I had problems with new gas struts not fully reaching stroke, took them off, sent them back, back while we were away, fitted, worked fine, for some reason they had to increase to 900N, don’t know why,but now ok. Lawnmower out next.

Flew the first of many Elgrands up the new 4 tonne, 2 post lift, I can now offer Underseal along with the de-cat service, new ad in the trade section to follow shortly...

View attachment 21709
Will be in touch fella.. daisey is in need of under sealing..

Fitted some epman purple wheel nuts, subtle as they don’t poke out to much.
Much needed bit of colour to help me on my transition to darker coloured wheels. These are steel not aluminium and torqued up to manufacturers spec.
Don’t want to be losing a wheel on my trip to the north east next week!
DD45D3B7-4FD2-469F-9A8A-FB177FE4BCAC.jpeg99F7CB2C-0B23-44AC-8B6F-5871A3524335.jpeg

Well today put some air in the tyres, fuel and bought a low rise jack (3T).

Took a trip to Cardiff and can say that 19’s provide better ride than 20’s. Was fun not playing dodge the pothole for a change.

Well today put some air in the tyres, fuel and bought a low rise jack (3T).

Took a trip to Cardiff and can say that 19’s provide better ride than 20’s. Was fun not playing dodge the pothole for a change.

What wheels are you running at the minute Craig?

Fitted some epman purple wheel nuts, subtle as they don’t poke out to much.
Much needed bit of colour to help me on my transition to darker coloured wheels. These are steel not aluminium and torqued up to manufacturers spec.
Don’t want to be losing a wheel on my trip to the north east next week!
View attachment 21811View attachment 21812
Nice :)

Coming to the north east? Will keep eyes peeled :)

Broke down! Van kept cutting out and finally died. After 30 mins of fannying about with wires and fuel guage reading quarter full I added a gallon of petrol. Started straight away! Fuel gauge had thrown a wobbly 😬 at least I only missed a boring meeting with the suits 😀

Back