• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Hope you know what you have done, every time he gets in the car it will be “Can I have a go”? Elgrand envy is a magical thing.
If he lived closer I would let him do the school run with the twins every day at that MPG

So met Richard with an E50 HWS White 4x4 in Newport Halfords, had a chat and pleased to find out he was member on here.

So Halfucks then gave me a duff multi-meter so could not attempt the wiring intended.

Transported new desk and chair home via the filling station and put in 50litres of momentum.

Dodged all the rain in the van and put back away before heavens opened.

I have been very happy with this mod - I wanted to keep the stock stereo unit,
J1wOzhVoK6AcFGy6iWYfdU9pDMlCiBodivEO0IRkkj31thy7fb9II_iBw3vm1xwgGCcAxgj5Jpqgx3YhsRIgB-reNCob9zhPSaR22rqG_eYonXK2v5x6gV_UkYclIhWa5hCuprQ7lA=w2400

Done my best to give it a good clean (in between rain showers) in the end washed, claybar, polish and wax.

That claybar is some real voodoo shit, looks like it's not doing anything, feels like you aren't putting enough effort in for it to be doing anything yet a few passed and paintwork feels like glass.

I fear buying a decent car shampoo and polish was just a gateway drug

Driven it! Long weekend in Norfolk, didn't miss a beat.

Still not sure of it's future.Keep it, sell it, buy another one are all in my mind at the moment o_O

Back