• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Well chuffed....received a parcel from @dognero which contained some goodies:

4 gorgeous Supersoft Korean Microfibre towels (to luxurious to use! lol)
Black ElgrandOC TShirt
Black ElgrandOC Hoody (Cheers @Karl the ffit is spot on!)

Cheers bud much appreciated your a legend! :D

P.S. love my new name bud if only!!!! lol

IMG_1252.png

Well chuffed....received a parcel from @dognero which contained some goodies:

4 gorgeous Supersoft Korean Microfibre towels (to luxurious to use! lol)
Black ElgrandOC TShirt
Black ElgrandOC Hoody (Cheers @Karl the ffit is spot on!)

Cheers bud much appreciated your a legend! :D

P.S. love my new name bud if only!!!! lol

View attachment 17085

A parcel full of goodness for Mr Elgrand :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

So recently been a bit negative when reporting what I have done.

Positive finds about the van today both rear windows work on electric mechanisms and air con is ice cold.

Used to transfer some furniture to and transport my daughter around.

Rinsed, snow foam, scrubbed, rinsed, towel dried and the put in garage for safe measures.

Happy days 👍

My cyclone 4 miracast box arrived today from Amazon along with my lead off ebay to connect in rear of van(as i dont have drop down screen).Downloaded App onto phone & connected to tv & had a play with it,must say am impressed What it will be like out on the road with wifi connection yet remains to be seen.

Had its first MOT in our ownership. It failed on only a rear ball joint and advisory of rear brake line heavily corroded. So in all not bad for a 20 year old. Its having all bits done to it as brakes are sometimes useful...LOL

Regassed and used a leak sealer on the Aircon, find out if there's a leak over the next few days, but enjoyed the cool breeze when I did it! and the satisfaction of doing it myself, with the help of the Forum!

Regassed and used a leak sealer on the Aircon, find out if there's a leak over the next few days, but enjoyed the cool breeze when I did it! and the satisfaction of doing it myself, with the help of the Forum!

Nice one mate, good job.

How easy/hard/fiddly was it?

Nice one mate, good job.

How easy/hard/fiddly was it?

easy job, had to improvise on the socket with a 16mm wood bit and screw driver to get on the head of the dome head nuts securing the engine cover, the valve was easy to plug onto, the step by step guide is straightforward, and results, I was simply blown away!

Back