• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

want to buy this Richard it could be up for sale as been too busy to look near it

keith
Bugger....8 months too late. 😔
But I know someone who might 😎
@teamcowie pit me down as 1st reserve to buy this I have pm’d my details.
Nice one @Crazycraig. I must have been on another planet......didn't realise you've bought the beast.

This is how it started @Harvo! Lol Could have been mine but sadly not! lol So chuffed though that @Crazycraig now owns it and its kept in the ElgrandOC family! :p

This is how it started @Harvo! Lol Could have been mine but sadly not! lol So chuffed though that @Crazycraig now owns it and its kept in the ElgrandOC family! :p
@Richard Fox all my purchases are your fault but never regretted any yet. Your a top bloke now don’t tell me about anything else available!!

@Crazycraig I'll race you over a speed bump 🤣😂👍.
@Hoobajoob you win max clearance 3cm lowest point on the deck bodykit touches ground!
So should make it interesting when travelling!!! Let play avoid any speed hump, pothole and multi story or anythinyyhing with an incline over 5%

@Hoobajoob you win max clearance 3cm lowest point on the deck bodykit touches ground!
So should make it interesting when travelling!!! Let play avoid any speed hump, pothole and multi story or anythinyyhing with an incline over 5%

I'd assumed with it being that low that it would have air suspension?

I had a slammed car years ago. The exhaust would hit the road as you went up a hill. In the Darlington ( where I used to hang out ) there was 1 car park I could get in. All the others the front lip would bottom out. Then they built TK max on that car park so there was no where I could park it in town. Lol. I vowed to never have a slammed car again 😂. The funniest thing was as I edged over a small speed bump a vintage car over took me and sounded it's old school arooooga horn. 😂🤣 I pmsl.

Jealousy is usually a horrible thing... but I'm not gonna lie... I am jealous of that but in a good way ;)
I bought so all members could enjoy and relive my car passion from some 19years ago now I have stable job, family and a few spare quid.

I'm just really glad you bought it because I can see you're going to make it even better, it would have been completely wasted on someone like me. Really looking forward to seeing it and seeing progress :)

Back