• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Tick......... Tock..................... Tick.................................. Tock......................................................................

I bet the hands on your clock are running slowly today mate, good luck with the collection later... pics are essential for this one :)
I have not slept, prepping my rider for MOT tomoz to pass time.

Wash and wax next

It's an absolutely stunning Elgrand, can't wait to see it and 'Dibs' on the front end if you're thinking of changing it, :D:D:D:D:D:p

Going to have to make a trip to Newport to see that one in the flesh Craig.

Finally got round to painting the new caliper redView attachment 12893
May have slightly got the ratio between the hardener n lacquer as the paint in the mixing pot is still wet... shit cakes may have to clean it all and redo before the weather gets too cold

May have slightly got the ratio between the hardener n lacquer as the paint in the mixing pot is still wet... shit cakes may have to clean it all and redo before the weather gets too cold
Thank goodness it has set rock hard on the caliper...the wife has just got back from the school run

Today something special turned up to meet my rider!!

I give you 1st Class in Wales 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Attachments

• E255D9D8-7519-4DF5-8833-04F4EABF66F3.jpeg
    E255D9D8-7519-4DF5-8833-04F4EABF66F3.jpeg
    82.9 KB · Views: 54
  • 31E39025-9C60-4497-9C0A-CF5A4AFF2329.jpeg
    31E39025-9C60-4497-9C0A-CF5A4AFF2329.jpeg
    85.9 KB · Views: 58
  • 462198B0-1753-458E-A988-0C1E717848DC.jpeg
    462198B0-1753-458E-A988-0C1E717848DC.jpeg
    75.2 KB · Views: 57

GET IN THERE!!!!!!!!!! ...will you be moving/upgrading the rear spoiler over to '1st Class' now :D:D:D:D:D:D

Looks superb, bet you're well chuffed :)

Last edited:

GET IN THERE!!!!!!!!!! ...will you be moving the rear spoiler over to '1st Class' now :D:D:D:D:D:D

Looks superb, bet you're well chuffed :)

Oh my what a thing of beauty!!!! Love the shot of them both in the garage! I think its best that the rear spoiler comes to me, after all it is the correct colour! lol

PMSL! Think theres gunna be many jealous members!!! Maybe @Crazycraig can start charging for rides in his 1st Class beast Β£1 a ride! lol
That's not a bad idea to be fair! πŸ‘
Don't think you'd be taken very far for a Β£1 though!
To be honest I'd pay a pound just to sit in the drivers seat and pretend it's mine πŸ˜‚

Back