• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

quality work ,looks great , so when are u sending them disused wheels up to me πŸ‘
Cheers mate.
If you mean the gold ones they are still in the shed and are the only spares i have just now (anyway you still have an E50 don't you lol)

Finally got her off the drive to take a couple of quick pictures
So , new nismo bumper, days grill, headlights I rebuilt last year and tow hook
Not the best of pics but will have to do until I take her somewhere nicer than the street lol

View attachment 99822
View attachment 99823
View attachment 99824
View attachment 99825
Headlights for some reason look a lot bluer in these shots
Aggressive or what mate that black strip all the way across looks meant to be looks mint bud:cool:

They don’t gain anything, it’s just a sign of our times that they know they can get away with it
My guess would be that - if they believe the vehicle is parked in a dangerous position, and that this caused their accident - this act of revenge vandalism will encourage the owner to park elsewhere in future. They must have a strong sense of grievance to go this far (I'm not in any way defending it, just trying to explain the motivation).

Aggressive or what mate that black strip all the way across looks meant to be looks mint bud:cool:
Cheers Matt, the black strip is just an old bit of trim that seemed to fit.
Going to try the lower brows and then make a choice ;)

Started to replace the rear hub & bearing on the passenger side - but every nut, bolt & pin is fighting me. I assume it all does have to come apart & off the axle so I can get to the bolts holding the hub & bearing on ? normally when I spend days on a job it turns out that there was an easier way I could have done it :)

Also - has anyone found a source for the metal brake disc cover plate ? as mine is rusted away I thought I would replace it while its all apart. Assuming I can get it apart that is.

Finally got her off the drive to take a couple of quick pictures
So , new nismo bumper, days grill, headlights I rebuilt last year and tow hook
Not the best of pics but will have to do until I take her somewhere nicer than the street lol

View attachment 99822
View attachment 99823
View attachment 99824
View attachment 99825
Headlights for some reason look a lot bluer in these shots
Is the tow hook the red thing poking it's head out? If it is can you give some details? Any idea it it would fit a Rider?

Is the tow hook the red thing poking it's head out? If it is can you give some details? Any idea it it would fit a Rider?
Yes it’s a tow hook, I drilled through the bumper support to fit it ( a bit of faffing but nothing too bad), I intend only to use it in strict emergency and only for a straight pull etc
IMG_5150.jpeg
IMG_5151.jpeg
IMG_5155.jpeg
Red hook just screws on and is adjustable/ tightened by an Allen key
Think I got this one off Amazon ( lots to choose from but some obscure thread sizes)β€”-
This is the one I used
IMG_5268.png

Back