• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Open the door. There is a screw to remove from inside the door frame. Pull the cover towards the front of the bus. May be tight, moves about 2-3 cm then pulls off. Be careful not to scratch the body.

Was actually yesterday...
as the weather was glorious took the Elgrand for a drive and stop.
My headlining fix has stopped the annoying rattle from the sunroof, just the shocks to sort out now!

IMG_0345.jpgIMG_0348.jpgIMG_0351.jpg

That’s a job that I have been thinking about, how do the covers remove?
Remove self tapping screw...IMG_20230402_141645453_kindlephoto-86959490.jpg
Tape the area below panel so as not scratch the paintwork...
Prize the cover (I used a wood spatula) off the four retaining clips ( see pic)IMG_20230402_140725814_kindlephoto-85913894.jpg
Push the cover towards the front of the van, this will release it from the metal bracket (see pic)IMG_20230402_140745062_kindlephoto-85860464_0.jpg
Replace...
line up cover with the bracket, snap the four clips in, replace self tapper...& Your done ✔
Got beaten to it... 😁

Remove self tapping screw...View attachment 87181
Tape the area below panel so as not scratch the paintwork...
Prize the cover (I used a wood spatula) off the four retaining clips ( see pic)View attachment 87179
Push the cover towards the front of the van, this will release it from the metal bracket (see pic)View attachment 87180
Replace...
line up cover with the bracket, snap the four clips in, replace self tapper...& Your done ✔
Got beaten to it... 😁
Many thanks

Ooh I do like S1 tail lights, wish you could fit them to an S2. BTW don't want to alarm you @Richard Fox but someone has stuck a giant fruit gum to your back bumper 🤣

Yes I know bl**dy awful thing which I might remove as when I fitted it I used bullet connectors so I could quickly take it off once it passed its APK! lol The fruit gum does light up very well though as its LED! :p

Took some big guns to a local range and shot the hell out of stuff. Certainly helps to release some frustration.

I really need to find some cardboards cut outs of politicians, that would improve my aim for sure. 😂😂😂

Took some big guns to a local range and shot the hell out of stuff. Certainly helps to release some frustration.

I really need to find some cardboards cut outs of politicians, that would improve my aim for sure. 😂😂😂
What about cardboard cut-out Alphards John lah?

You don’t stand a chance mate, nothing dodges bullets better

Oil and oil filter changed. New brake pads (ex BMR) fitted today. Running beautifully. New tyres seems to have made a difference to a sort of whirring sound had previously - gone. Just need to sort annoying rattle from rock n roll bed when you hit a pothole - excruciating!

Back