• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

I would think there is nothing worse than an
I took the vehicle back to the people who did the conversion within a few days of getting it done. They fiddled with it and improved it. Today I emptied out what I had packed underneath. I "think" I may have found the source - a windbreak with some loose rattley metal poles in the bag. I've wrapped a bungy cord around the bag. Will try it tomorrow.

Change Subject

How much oil for a E51 2.5l engine. I had thought it was 4.6 litres. But definitely took the full 5 litres.

How much oil for a E51 2.5l engine. I had thought it was 4.6 litres. But definitely took the full 5 litres.
I don't recall the handbook giving different amounts for the two engines. Although it lists 4.7 litres being required (if also changing the oil filter), 5.4 litres is put in at the factory.

I've no idea if they fill it to the max, or part way up the hatchings, or something else. With the engine designed to use oil, this leaves plenty of scope for being able to put in more than the 4.7 litres that the manual states.

Thank you. Today was a day to replace the front speakers. Now to figure out where and how to get to the rear speakers. Already happy with the sound from just replacing the front doors.
You'll find some guides in the e50 how to section for changing the rear speakers 👍

Just ordered my new battery from Tayna.

Thank you for your order!
Order Details

ProductQuantityPrice
YBX5334 Yuasa Silver High Performance Car Battery 12V 100Ah HSB3341£127.38
P&P£8.56
Discount£6.37
TOTAL£129.57

Just ordered my new battery from Tayna.

Thank you for your order!
Order Details

ProductQuantityPrice
YBX5334 Yuasa Silver High Performance Car Battery 12V 100Ah HSB3341£127.38
P&P£8.56
Discount£6.37
TOTAL£129.57
Nice big one Andy, I get the feeling more lights are imminent??

No mate.
Just playing it safe as camping season is nearly upon us and the doors etc will be going all the time.
Nothing wrong with the old one.
But bigger is better.

Back