• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Have spent the last couple of weeks trying to find the right extra-long cigarette charger to USB converter as a temp fix so I can plug in the dash speedo. Total geek out on measurements, quite satisfying, and understanding my lil silver Japanese import has very specific needs.
Lets hope this one is third time lucky. I can't keep doing the conversion in my head, does my nut in.

Thanks to everyone whose posts I spend ours reading - its so helpful.
Hope you all had a great weekend in yours!

Have spent the last couple of weeks trying to find the right extra-long cigarette charger to USB converter as a temp fix so I can plug in the dash speedo.
Does it take a different one? I've not had issues (apart from having to give the socket a good old scrub with contact cleaner)

One half of the twin pipes fitted today. Gaskets turned up too late to get the on with the other side. Definitely need to close the cut out up, as it looks lost in there

One half of the twin pipes fitted today. Gaskets turned up too late to get the on with the other side. Definitely need to close the cut out up, as it looks lost in there
Sounds awesome bud will house have to cut exit out the other side of bumper

What you thinking rounded exits in bumper

Yeah I would like to round them instead of square, but will see how easy or not it is when I come to do it...
Make something up in black card first Rob, easy enough to just lay it on ,see how it looks etc without cutting , also easy to just flip over for a perfect match the other side
In fact a carbon fibre stick on would look cool and no cutting ( just thinking out loud mate)

Make something up in black card first Rob, easy enough to just lay it on ,see how it looks etc without cutting , also easy to just flip over for a perfect match the other side
In fact a carbon fibre stick on would look cool and no cutting ( just thinking out loud mate)
As it happens. They are 4 inch not 5 as I originally thought. So my intention is to use some 112mm guttering to create the rounded profile to work from. 🤞

Ho
Hoping mine will sound a bit more raspy...the exhaust fabricator said he would try a few different boxes to get the desired rasp... even saying he could put straight through pipes on.. told him I didn't want straight through as would be a headache listening to it droning on long journeys!!!

Back