• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

rear discs.jpg
New rear discs ( 👍 @Highway Dave 👍), rear pads & Oil Service, and a nail removed from tyre and patched.
Work done by PJ Autos in Wrexham by the legendary Phil. If you are local and want a good job done well give Phil a call 07999 843333
Tell him Keith from Rawson's sent you :)

Interesting. Did you get a shot of them front on with the bonnet down? That's exactly the layout I've been thinking about.
@SteevieB because they are only hanging there for evaluation and wired straight to the battery I couldn't get that shot, the video below might answer your question though. Please note the indicators are out of sync because they were manually connected

Haha yes I do, sends my mind spinning.....

Genuine reason this time, looking for a little more comfort and the wide 19s when loaded with the caravan on the back are fouling the inner arch a little, so needed to go narrower... perfect time to get a bit more comfort back.
So you now have normal day today wheels and holiday wheels

Have you ever been that pissed of withyoirself you wish you trapped trapped your fingers in the door
Well I did yesterday
Just came back from 10 day on holiday fullyvloaded with kids devon to Liverpool filled gas up on the way back near Exeter
Unloaded car went to bed back up at 6am to go to Stoke waterpark via a Premier inn for brekkie for the 6 of us went to fill lpg up at lymm but couldn't find the adapter but after 250 quid for 6 of us to go water park I was at the point of no return well got home after 8 hours of swimming n slide used 1/2 tank of full fat petrol got home quick shower went to get in bed n going the adapter on bedside table don't ask as I don't know how it got there but I know I'm ordering a spare for the flare holder as its a 80quid mistake20220807_143808.jpg

10 incher (!) XTrons stereo trial fitted, custom brackets made for display. Will make new ones to lower it a bit, so can access climate control buttons.

X-Trail steering wheel finally finished.

IMG_20220807_152514.jpg

Managed to get the replacement front driveshaft fitted & my new wheels turned up so got them fitted up aswell....just need to fettle about with different spacers & raise the front a little to get it perfect.

Went back down to 18s with a bigger tyre for a bit of comfort over the 19s.

Attachments

• PSX_20220808_193405.jpg
    PSX_20220808_193405.jpg
    649.1 KB · Views: 26
  • PSX_20220808_193347.jpg
    PSX_20220808_193347.jpg
    598.7 KB · Views: 26
Managed to get the replacement front driveshaft fitted & my new wheels turned up so got them fitted up aswell....just need to fettle about with different spacers & raise the front a little to get it perfect.

Went back down to 18s with a bigger tyre for a bit of comfort over the 19s.
@Deanhempshall I WANT YOUR HEADLAMPS! don't why I'm asking where you got them, probably can't afford them 🤣

Back