• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Managed to get the replacement front driveshaft fitted & my new wheels turned up so got them fitted up aswell....just need to fettle about with different spacers & raise the front a little to get it perfect.

Went back down to 18s with a bigger tyre for a bit of comfort over the 19s.

Your new wheels are lovely.... but Dean your 19's were the NUTS! :sob:
Move to NL the roads are far smoother! lol

Yesterday, we had a go using the Olpro magnetic adapter for the Vango idris awning I was given.
Didn’t want to set it up fully just more to see if the magnetic adapter was good enough with it (it was)

today will be making budget blackout blinds as seen in the forum elsewhere. And fitting uprated tailgate struts :)
04375F6D-8D22-485D-A70C-E9FCB9D70F76.jpeg

mot PASS woop woop:party::party::party: one advisory general corrosion underside ? underseal must be getting thin could not get emission readings print out for some reason due to the system sending directly to dvsa/dvla and another car halfway through its mot

Yesterday, we had a go using the Olpro magnetic adapter for the Vango idris awning I was given.
Didn’t want to set it up fully just more to see if the magnetic adapter was good enough with it (it was)

today will be making budget blackout blinds as seen in the forum elsewhere. And fitting uprated tailgate struts :)
View attachment 78281
I Have loads of the black plastic stuff if you need any

Tell me your cutting the ends off and not covering those lights

Tell me your cutting the ends off and not covering those lights
Looking at ways to cut around the leds so that the garnish is still complete but all the leds still show----would take a bit of fancy cutting and fiberglassing but would look ok if i manage it as it would put the leds into a turret type of thing and make them look deeper.
can't see me pulling it off to be fair and i won't cutt unless fairly sure ( the garnish cost a bob or two lol)

Back