• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Looks the biz Chris, but what a trade off for MPG !!!!😍
Yeah makes me think that I may get some adjustable Geckos at some point. Have to say, glad I have the hws standard springs as the rider ones would have bottomed.
I was properly driving like a nun as it felt bloody heavy. Smooth acceleration and braking probably got better mpg than I usually do but I did floor it once emptied at the tip. πŸ˜„

Also today I fitted the uprated 90N tailgate struts from SGS …. Hopefully take the weight of the Thule 973 bike rack I bought off a forum member. Literally a 10min job, super easy, just how I like it πŸ‘
My struts failed yesterday, spoke to someone at SGS at about 3.30pm, arrived this morning, as you say straightforward to fit.

This afternoon I attempted to siphon out the rank stinky screen wash water into a baby bath. I kept topping it up until it ran clear. You could see little bits of white stuff - like disintegrated tissue in the liquid. And it really was rank. I dissolved two sterilising tablets into 500ml of water and added this. Then topped up with fresh screen wash. I have no idea if this will do the trick. TBH I think to do it right you'd need to remove the screen wash tank and give it a thorough wash.

I hope I don't get Legionnaires' disease! I'll try gin to sterilise me!

This afternoon I attempted to siphon out the rank stinky screen wash water into a baby bath. I kept topping it up until it ran clear. You could see little bits of white stuff - like disintegrated tissue in the liquid. And it really was rank. I dissolved two sterilising tablets into 500ml of water and added this. Then topped up with fresh screen wash. I have no idea if this will do the trick. TBH I think to do it right you'd need to remove the screen wash tank and give it a thorough wash.

Nice job!!!

Toughing up the baby as well!πŸ‘
I was just glad to get a bloody bath in my day...πŸ˜„

You can only get Legionnaires from water aerosol inhalation, but may give you the s**ts :confused: Gin will work perfectly πŸ˜‹

Back