• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

I did it the other day, finished work in the white sprinter (filled up last thing).

Jumped into Freddie and needed fuel to get home, still in work mode & put 68p of diesel in before realising.

Luckily 68p is about 2, possibly 3 drips at todays prices so no drama thankfully.

The nozzle fitted fine BTW 🙄

Reluctantly cleaned the van ready for Donny Auto Show tomorrow. I hope I feel a bit more "into it" tomorrow morning.

Attachments

• PSX_20220723_143237.jpg
    PSX_20220723_143237.jpg
    658 KB · Views: 9
  • PSX_20220723_143324.jpg
    PSX_20220723_143324.jpg
    683.5 KB · Views: 9
E951F3A2-E228-4684-B080-C97ADA814609.jpeg
Well, I was just about 1/2 way through fitting fly eyes to the bus when the heavens opened.. 2 hours earlier than expected. Hopefully it dies down soon and I can quickly finish it or Atleast make it look half decent then I can do a better job another day as I’ve got too much anyway…

Bought a new battery, next day delivery -

4 year guarantee, well priced.

Also, I had an aftermarket air filter (on there when imported), thought I would clean it while waiting for the new battery, but the rubber collar was split, so ordered one of these -

Ramair Filters CC-296-UNI Universal Neck Performance Cone Air Filter with Reducing Rings https://amzn.eu/d/dPE17A7

Goes like a new van! Recent idling problem gone, seems to accelerate faster and stronger! Result!

Bought a new battery, next day delivery -

4 year guarantee, well priced.

Also, I had an aftermarket air filter (on there when imported), thought I would clean it while waiting for the new battery, but the rubber collar was split, so ordered one of these -

Ramair Filters CC-296-UNI Universal Neck Performance Cone Air Filter with Reducing Rings https://amzn.eu/d/dPE17A7

Goes like a new van! Recent idling problem gone, seems to accelerate faster and stronger! Result!
Aren’t you worried about heat soak ?

The engine bay gets hot, the factory air filter pulls cold air over the top of the radiator. A ram air filter sat in the engine bay will only get hot air which results in less power.

Not much I can do about it at the mo, as it was already on when I bought it. Haven't had any issues so far (as far as I know!)... Had the Elgrand 4 years.

Just got back from a long weekends camping weather was mostly nice and had a dilemma on Friday night I locked my keys in the car:sob::joy:IMG_20220724_172739.jpgIMG_20220722_160735.jpgIMG_20220722_160757.jpg

Back