• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Seeing as the dog absolutely destroyed the interior of my previous car, this time he is being confined to a crate. I had one of those back seat covers that hangs off all the headrests to keep them clean, so I chopped it up and made a custom crate and boot floor liner. Got to at least start with good intentions right?

miwtUEw.jpg

UAjjvhr.jpg

Forgot to post these up. Got myself some new tyres and alloy wheels.

The tyres are Nokian Weatherproofs and the alloys are Wolfrace Eurosport JDM's in Gunmetal.

So far so good .

Attachments

• 1539178718297524.jpg
    1539178718297524.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 1539178717637128.jpg
    1539178717637128.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 1539178718012924.jpg
    1539178718012924.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 14
Forgot to post these up. Got myself some new tyres and alloy wheels.

The tyres are Nokian Weatherproofs and the alloys are Wolfrace Eurosport JDM's in Gunmetal.

So far so good .

Nice wheels, reminiscent of R35 Nismo/track pack Rays :)

I’d like something like these but polished.

Fitted my newly painted winter wheels with landsail winter tyres. 😎👍👍👍👍

Attachments

• 20181010_122004(0).jpg
    20181010_122004(0).jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 20181010_121945.jpg
    20181010_121945.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 20181010_121926.jpg
    20181010_121926.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 20181010_121958.jpg
    20181010_121958.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 12
I think that they may be painted or powder coated gold next year . Any comments?.🤔😎👍

easy to source and fit the sunstrip?

Ebay special

get the 2 meter one as its 1.75 from memory and the other size is 1.4

£3.99 then lots of water so it doesn't stick too early, had to trim as too deep...i've got to bottom of tint as otherwise it gets into view area, took 15 minutes to fit....

Ok seen a post on here about shitty steering wheels so I decided to take off a horrid steering cover that was on when I bought it and the wheel was rough dirty bald leather went on ebay to see about another cover then spotted a leather dye product bought it to nearest colour I could get (should of bought both greys and mixed together for a better match) anyway tried to use circular motions as it stated soon got pissed of with that I'm no Mr miaggi so got a half inch brush and feathered it on 3 coats later and a 48 hour leave went out and it don't look half bad just gotta take off little bit off the plastics but a damp cloth is working well gonna post a pic when I work out how.

Attachments

• 20181010_165109.jpg
    20181010_165109.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 37
Ok seen a post on here about shitty steering wheels so I decided to take off a horrid steering cover that was on when I bought it and the wheel was rough dirty bald leather went on ebay to see about another cover then spotted a leather dye product bought it to nearest colour I could get (should of bought both greys and mixed together for a better match) anyway tried to use circular motions as it stated soon got pissed of with that I'm no Mr miaggi so got a half inch brush and feathered it on 3 coats later and a 48 hour leave went out and it don't look half bad just gotta take off little bit off the plastics but a damp cloth is working well gonna post a pic when I work out how.

That's not too bad fella

mine has those crappy 'wooden' inserts too so really annoying, gonna have to get a cover as its knackered...will post pic at some point, but gearshift was same, that was removed and replaced with Pokeball early on though

think previous owner wore lots of jewelry lol

Got a new battery from Halfords today.
Yeasa HSB072 Silver.
Comes with a 5 year guarantee, when I asked the guy if it was worth the paper its written on he said 'If the battery fails in the 5 years they'd replace it with no quibbles'!
It wasn't the one I went to get but was the most powerful that would fit straight in...best thing it was only £85.00 which was £24.00 cheaper than Halfords own battery which was less powerful and only 4 year guarantee.

all I done so far is 1 new tyre fixed electrics (well had them fixed) put new battery in on tues. bought a jvc radio yesterday to be fitted and washed the grand once a week since I got it :eek: other tyres to come at some point :cool: oh and de-cat this weekend if not raining :rolleyes: then some bling ;)

That's plenty of stuff completed, time to relax and have a beer :)

all I done so far is 1 new tyre fixed electrics (well had them fixed) put new battery in on tues. bought a jvc radio yesterday to be fitted and washed the grand once a week since I got it :eek: other tyres to come at some point :cool:

Back
Top Bottom