• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

I must admit that's one thing with an Elgrand, none of them are the same. I have NEVER experienced so many, 'what the hell is that thing over there' or 'but... what the f*** is that' comments...

But I usually find that after answering those questions, I'm met with even faster follow up questions, lol

Pretty lucky - picked her up locally and haven't had to do anything in terms of mods... new alternator and steering rack, mind :D

Last edited:
Started to turn my winter wheels from this gunmetalish to this , satin black. Few more coats to go on then clear coat. Problem is now can't wait to put them in the bus . 😎👍👍👍👍

Attachments

• 20181008_174006.jpg
    20181008_174006.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 20181008_175700.jpg
    20181008_175700.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 11
Just seen some gold rims that are very similar on one of Richard Fox's videos and there on a black E52 i think and look stunning . May have to re think things in the future. THANKS !!!! Richard 😉. Nice work on videos , cheers mate . 😎👍👍👍👍

I must admit that's one thing with an Elgrand, none of them are the same. I have NEVER experienced so many, 'what the hell is that thing over there' or 'but... what the f*** is that' comments...

But I usually find that after answering those questions, I'm met with even faster follow up questions, lol

Again, yesterday, a passenger in an overtaking car was taking a good look at the front to see what make it is. DENIED! You'll have to look at my steering wheel for that giveaway :)

Hiya, congrats on the new ride, I still drive round with that smile two years later!
Woodville eh, yes probably me as I'm always around that area, and the reg has the shortened GND in it. And it's a V6;)
Hope to see you round and about.

I've only really played one Deadmau5 tune, and I could drive to it all day!
never heard of these but they sound great. Time to download I think

Well mine was in Origin Automotive for a full service inc plugs, M.O.T. and a top up of the underseal.
Passed its test with flying colours.

Washed all my carpet mats in the washing machine! lol Amazing what you can do with a toothbrush type brush and some cleaner, my side steps and plastic trim came up like new! :)
Did our carpets in the washing machine too a while back...bit worried for the washing machine though! Nail brush, warm water and Cif bring our side steps up brilliantly

Well after 6 weeks waiting new windscreen was fitted by Autoglass.

Definately worth wait as it’s original Nissan part!!

Project Jinx is no more.

Now project PHENOMENON.

Watch this space for transformation to occur. 🤪

Attachments

• 1B15AD6E-C7DF-4AEF-8B6C-A77820D8A72B.jpeg
    1B15AD6E-C7DF-4AEF-8B6C-A77820D8A72B.jpeg
    66.8 KB · Views: 12

Complete stealth is great

so many people asking...but everyone wants to know

new job yesterday and had so many over asking about it already

Well after 6 weeks waiting new windscreen was fitted by Autoglass.

Definately worth wait as it’s original Nissan part!!

Project Jinx is no more.

Now project PHENOMENON.

Watch this space for transformation to occur. 🤪

Yummy clean windscreen with no stone chips! :)

Today, I are mostly been ordering new tyres. Also fitted K&N, spaced rear tailgate struts so I don't clout my head on it, took out carpets and cleaned them, fitted new number plates and spent an hour fiddiling with the menus whilst refering to the user guide🤯Elgy.JPG

Good work Sir!

Today, I are mostly been ordering new tyres. Also fitted K&N, spaced rear tailgate struts so I don't clout my head on it, took out carpets and cleaned them, fitted new number plates and spent an hour fiddiling with the menus whilst refering to the user guide🤯View attachment 9797

Back