• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Wow....out of curiosity Steve, what is the LPG MPG ??
I've got LPG on mine and I'm getting roughly 380km from a tank, I've got more on a long run at 60mph.

I believe it's a 70l tank... It was fitted by previous owner.

Live from ignition
Live from indicators
Earth
Could you do the first live from the sidelights (which I've already changed to LEDs)? Would that cause any problems?

The side lights are already fused, you can another if you want but it probably isn't necessary.

You've all got it wrong, you take the Ferrari each time, sell it and buy an Elgrand with enough left over to cover fuel....for about a week

Last edited:
Was going to change the oil but the oil filter is stuck solid. Ordered filter remover. Will be here tomorrow. So in the meantime I removed the lower grill and gave it a re polish View attachment 76533View attachment 76534View attachment 76535
They look amazing....I want to polish mine but they look like the chrome finish is paint and any polishing will remove it so I darent do it? Yours look like metal, mine look like plastic?
Also, how do you remove the grill?

They look amazing....I want to polish mine but they look like the chrome finish is paint and any polishing will remove it so I darent do it? Yours look like metal, mine look like plastic?
Also, how do you remove the grill?
The lower grill on the Rider is aluminium with a thick coat of clear lacquer on.
Have a look HERE

Drove mine for the first time in a week and must have been less heavy footed than normal as with 60km on the clock after filling up I managed to average 13km/l of mainly motorway driving to the office this morning.
F812F499-1A97-4269-BE52-03B9AFD8F67F.jpeg

Doubt it will be anywhere near that on my return trip this evening.

Drove mine for the first time in a week and must have been less heavy footed than normal as with 60km on the clock after filling up I managed to average 13km/l of mainly motorway driving to the office this morning.
View attachment 76810

Doubt it will be anywhere near that on my return trip this evening.
That's over 36mpg, seems unlikely? Is your Speedo chipped?

Back